[AU] Aussie deals

LoLGamer

mwave.com.au

Mwave Is a place full of deals for auzzies (Inc. GPUs CPUs etc.) and their Bargain24 deals are the best bang for the buck (if you are buying in a day). Im going to list the deals for today, but if see a deal at refresh (Tuesday - Wednesday Midnight) it will last for a whole week, so keep your eyes peeled .

-Logitech G700s For $89.99* (Was $149.00*)

-Creative Soundblaster AXX SBX 08 For $69.99* (Was $126.6*)

-Asus USB-BT211B BT Dongle For $14.99*

-[GENERIC] 5.25" Drawer For $12.99* (Was $19.00*)

*Australian Dollar

Also form msy (Better deals, as suggested buy someone down there, here they are.)

msy have much better prices in the first place and their daily deals are quite impressive.

todays deals are

a Dline powerline router/4port switch kit reduced from $100 to $50

and a HDMI 1.4 1m gold plated oxygen free cable for $2 reduced from $6

G700s was 149.00? What a rip-off, even for Australian prices. These are just marked up hugely and then "discounted". It's in illegal marketing technique.

But thanks for sharing.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

G700s was 149.00? What a rip-off, even for Australian prices. These are just marked up hugely and then "discounted". It's in illegal marketing technique.

But thanks for sharing.

yeh mwave is fucking shit. They up the price so high and say its a discount but if you look at pccasegear the "discounted" price is their normal price 99% of the time

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

yeh mwave is fucking shit. They up the price so high and say its a discount but if you look at pccasegear the "discounted" price is their normal price 99% of the time

That's right my friend. pccasegear are good.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

That's right my friend. pccasegear are good.

i've had my fair share of orders from that site. Quick shipping, great prices and amazing customer service

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

I guess so, They may make the original price a bit bigger, but still, great customer service and apparently saved bout $100 dollars on making a duplicate of my desktop on mwave....

If you don't wanna take this website then so be it - e.g my brother uses E-bay, I don't trust E-Bay. Also what currency do you use? USD? EUD?

Mwave prices are pretty much identical to PCCG. Even if they say it's "discounted".

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Ok... JK Vengeance.

BTW - Better then if you were buying from somewhere like EB Games

msy have much better prices in the first place and their daily deals are quite impressive.

todays deals are

and a HDMI 1.4 1m gold plated oxygen free cale for $2 reduced from $6

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

msy have much better prices in the first place and their daily deals are quite impressive.

todays deals are

and a HDMI 1.4 1m gold plated oxygen free cale for $2 reduced from $6

Ok, Ill add that to the post -_-

Anyways hi...