does i need upgrade my gpu ??

sohail14

i have gtx 1070 shadow of the tombraider and ac odyssey are not touch 60 fps on ultra settings everything maxed so i need upgrade gpu ?? 

Well yes, but what CPU do you have? If you go all out with a 2080 ti and have a core 2 duo you threw away all your money.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, sohail14 said:

i5 6400 and 16 gb ddr4 ram

The 6400 bottlenecks a 1070. I know because my brother's 7400 bottlenecks his 970, so you should consider getting an i7 7700 off eBay or something first.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

The 6400 bottlenecks a 1070. I know because my brother's 7400 bottlenecks his 970, so you should consider getting an i7 7700 off eBay or something first.

i saw youtube vedeo also never touch 60fps 

i saw youtube vedeo also never touch 60fps 

Yeah the 1070 against modern AAA titles can get overrun. What resolution are you playing? 4k? 1440p?

I also know assassin's Creed loves a better CPU with more cores/threads, so an i5 won't cut it.

Primary PC:

Just now, fasauceome said:

Yeah the 1070 against modern AAA titles can get overrun. What resolution are you playing? 4k? 1440p?

1080p

1080p

Ok well your CPU is still lacking. I don't know what youtube video you saw but your system is a little imbalanced so you will see better performance with new CPU.

Primary PC:

The 6400 is a pretty good match for the 1070, not too powerful but not too under powered. It's kinda up to you which one you want to upgrade first.

If you've got lots of stuff running at all times, then I'd suggest cpu first but you're just focused on games, gpu first.

Also keep in mind that ACO and SotTR are hard games to run as is.

-アパゾ

Ok well your CPU is still lacking. I don't know what youtube video you saw but your system is a little imbalanced so you will see better performance with new CPU.

but i7 7700j price is too high recently im from india

Just now, sohail14 said:

but i7 7700j price is too high recently im from india

What about i7 6700? Also, get non-K CPU.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, APasz said:

The 6400 is a pretty good match for the 1070, not too powerful but not too under powered. It's kinda up to you which one you want to upgrade first.

If you've got lots of stuff running at all times, then I'd suggest cpu first but you're just focused on games, gpu first.

Also keep in mind that ACO and SotTR are hard games to run as is.

Like I said earlier, in my personal experience the CPU will be a hindrance. The titles OP listed are CPU bound, which makes it even worse. Don't forget that a CPU has a job to do in gaming too, it's not all the graphics card.

Primary PC:

What about i7 6700? Also, get non-K CPU.

suggest me an shopping site india

Just now, sohail14 said:

suggest me an shopping site india

Do you have eBay?

Primary PC:

I'd turn down Anti-Aliasing first and settings. However, I don't think that you'll go out and buy a new GPU just because you can't reach 60FPS on Ultra. Like any sane person, turn down the settings first. 

Your absolutely THREAD Limited.

i7 6700 locked i7 FTW.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Do you have eBay?

yes but this is first time

Just now, sohail14 said:

yes but this is first time

Find a used i7 6700 or 7700 (again, non-K) for like $150 and you're good (not sure about exchange rate with that)

Primary PC:

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Find a used i7 6700 or 7700 (again, non-K) for like $150 and you're good (not sure about exchange rate with that)

how about i trust used product

2 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

how about i trust used product

Used is the way to save money. The new prices for last generation CPUs are way too high. A new i7 6700 or 7700 is like $250 or $300, that's ridiculous.

Primary PC:

Used is the way to save money. The new prices for last generation CPUs are way too high. A new i7 6700 or 7700 is like $250 or $300, that's ridiculous.

if i get damaged what to do

if i get damaged what to do

You tell the seller and if the seller won't take it back you can demand a refund via eBay. They usually side with the buyer. eBay has great buyer protection.

Primary PC:

You tell the seller and if the seller won't take it back you can demand a refund via eBay. They usually side with the buyer. eBay has great buyer protection.

can you send me link ebay india because i cant see site

Just now, sohail14 said:

can you send me link ebay india because i cant see site

You can get the app on your phone if you want

Also remember, if you get a 7th gen CPU, you need to update your BIOS.

Primary PC: