Games that work offline?

AndreiArgeanu

Hi, I am moving out of my house like this Friday and broadband will only be installed in 2 weeks time from today, my LTE won't do very well so I need some offline games with good gameplay or stories to keep me occupied for the next 10 days or so. It has to be games except Half Life, No Man's Sky, GTA V, and Rise of The Tomb Raider. I have quite capable hardware to play games on so system requirements shouldn't be an issue. Thanks!

just a suggestion: your isp or lte could/should be selling data sticks. maybe you can use that for the next 10 days

4 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Hi, I am moving out of my house like this Friday and broadband will only be installed in 2 weeks time from today, my LTE won't do very well so I need some offline games with good gameplay or stories to keep me occupied for the next 10 days or so. It has to be games except Half Life, No Man's Sky, GTA V, and Rise of The Tomb Raider. I have quite capable hardware to play games on so system requirements shouldn't be an issue. Thanks!

If you have Steam, as long as you have it remember who you are, it has an offline mode. And typically games with its own DRM thing usually don't need you to be online for it to work. Usually.

Skyrim, Fallout 3,4, New Vegas.  New Vegas just had the New California mod release which is supposed to add a lot of new user generated content.

Stalker series. 

Metro series. 

Thats a hellovollotta solid game right there. You’ll come out of this drinking more vodka & screeching through your gas mask louder than anyone.