ram and hard drive acting strange?

Flux Azreal

image.png.14fa26e2c7528aa833b2d42e1194845a.png

for some reason whenever an application is at about 1 mb/s it uses 100% disk even on games like league of legends it sometimes just freezes and extreamly laggy i assume from high disk useage im not sure why this is happening and my memory useage is wierd too im only useing about 2 gb (out of 8GB) and it shows like 77%

Can you send us some screenshots of the Memory and Disk performance graphs?

• If it's a hard drive issue, I'd suggest downloading a program called: 'Defraggler' made by CCleaner. In case you're unfamiliar with defragging a hard drive see the attached Techquickie.
    • From there you can analyse the health of a drive and also analyse the fragmentation percentage. Anything over 10-15% would could noticeable slowdown.
    • Then you can also defragment a drive. It is suggested not to use that drive while the process is going on and it can take upwards of 40 minutes so keep that in mind.
  • It might be worth running some anti-virus like AVG or Malwarebytes as well. It is unusable behaviour.
  • Also, please send a spec list of your current build, just so we know the components you're running. And then also the other task manager screen shots I mentioned earlier.

Thanks, Zac.

Spoiler

On 10/29/2018 at 1:44 AM, ZacoAttaco said:

Can you send us some screenshots of the Memory and Disk performance graphs?

• If it's a hard drive issue, I'd suggest downloading a program called: 'Defraggler' made by CCleaner. In case you're unfamiliar with defragging a hard drive see the attached Techquickie.
    • From there you can analyse the health of a drive and also analyse the fragmentation percentage. Anything over 10-15% would could noticeable slowdown.
    • Then you can also defragment a drive. It is suggested not to use that drive while the process is going on and it can take upwards of 40 minutes so keep that in mind.
  • It might be worth running some anti-virus like AVG or Malwarebytes as well. It is unusable behaviour.
  • Also, please send a spec list of your current build, just so we know the components you're running. And then also the other task manager screen shots I mentioned earlier.

Thanks, Zac.

Reveal hidden contents

gtx 1050

ryzen 5 1600

2x4 2666MHz ram (8gb)

600 watt power supply

asrock ab350 pro4

image.png.6a94869319176d256b46a164a5c36b2e.png

image.png.aa85d0820964fd54de8bb2a077638990.png

this is with just google chrome and discord open