PC won't boot to BIOS

VoxelCode

Hi so I recently got a few new things for my pc. So I plug them all in and hook everything up but the PC doesn't boot to the BIOS. Like it turns on. BUT theres no beep or anything to tell me if something is wrong. I have also plugged in both DVI-D and VGA cables into the Video card and motherboard itself to see if that would work..... and no it didn't. I am super lost and Im not sure why its not booting. If you could help me that would be great. let me know if you need any more info about my system I am happy to comply. 

3 minutes ago, VoxelCode said:

got a few new things for my pc

care to elaborate on that or should we assume you bought a gtx 1080 for your commodore 64

oh ok lol so my system specs are:

gtx 745 OEM 4gb

AMD athlon II x3 435 @2.9GHz 3xcore

16gb ddr3 ram

300Wpsu

120gb SSD

2 minutes ago, VoxelCode said:

oh ok lol so my system specs are:

gtx 745 OEM 4gb

AMD athlon II x3 435 @2.9GHz 3xcore

16gb ddr3 ram

300Wpsu

120gb SSD

Have you tried reseating ram and trying different amounts?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I only have 2 slots for my motherboard, and it has a max of 16gb. I Do however have some 1x2 sticks of ram, do you think I should try those?

also whenever I plug in the power cord to the PSU the pc turns on, but I can't press and hold the power button on the pc to turn it off. Do I have the power plug thingy on the motherboard in the wrong pin?