Blue Screening and a whole lot a weirdos...

So, I own a Dell Precision T3600. Recently, it has started Bluescreening. The frequency is random, and it seems to always be weird. It has done it twice today, making it 3 times this week. It did it a couple weeks before that too. However, today I noticed it was getting slower. Like, a lot slower. I ran the Dell diagnostics on the hard drive and it said it was fine. I ran chkdsk and it came back with exit code 50, as if I'm supposed to know what that means. I'm running sfc now, but I don't think it will turn anything up. Also, the bluescreens don't seem to leave any crash dump data. Nothing. Poof. Event Viewer just says that "Windows shut down unexpectedly" as if that's helpful. There isn't a whole lot else to go on, except that when I can chkdsk, it did say "chkdsk found bad on disk upper-case table" which means nothing to me. Anyone know what to do?

Specs:

Dell Precision T3600

Intel Xeon E5-1620

16GB ECC DDR3 RAM

1TB Hard Drive

Windows 10 Pro

AMD FirePro V5900

Did a google search on chkdsk code 50 and found this:  

Since "Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50" error message might occur due to corruptions or bad sectors in Windows partition, you can run "chkdsk ? /r /f /v" command to recover readable information from bad sectors & repair file system errors.

When running chkdsk, don't forget the extra commands to try and fix things.  (chkdsk /r /f /v)

31 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Did a google search on chkdsk code 50 and found this:  

Since "Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50" error message might occur due to corruptions or bad sectors in Windows partition, you can run "chkdsk ? /r /f /v" command to recover readable information from bad sectors & repair file system errors.

When running chkdsk, don't forget the extra commands to try and fix things.  (chkdsk /r /f /v)

I did /r and /f but what does /v do? It's running right now and hanging at 11%, but I've been told this is normal.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1540582065262.jpg_1540582068154.jpeg