Change Mouse Double Click/Click Speed?

How do I change the mouse settings of double click/click speed PAST the settings that are allowable (default) full-speed in the mouse settings? What I mean is, there's a slider that goes to the right for fastest, and left for slowest. How would I be able to increase the speed even more than what's allowable in those settings?

(Windows 10)

It would help if we knew what mouse you are talking about?  Make and model and if it comes with any software.

Just now, kb5zue said:

It would help if we knew what mouse you are talking about?  Make and model and if it comes with any software.

No for any mouse.

Just through mouse settings on windows.

Just now, aandril said:

No for any mouse.

Just through mouse settings on windows.

If using the mouse settings in Windows10, I don't believe you can exceed their posted limits.  Some mice come with software or you can download their software from their website that "might" allow you to exceed the limitations of Windows but you would have to check the applicable website for that information and download.

I think those aren't the options you're looking for. Those are more for Windows to know what to treat as a single click or a double click - think of older people or people with some handicap that can't double click very fast.

The default polling rate for usb mice is 125 hz, so in theory you can click up to 125 times a second - if you increase the polling rate, you can go up to 1000 updates per second.

Easiest would be to simply open your mouse and connect / solder two wires under the mouse button switch - you have inside a simply momentary button ... every time the two wires make contact and then disconnect, the chip inside considers it a mouse click and sends it to windows. 

So you could grab an arduino or even make a simple 555 timer circuit that would do the clicking for you... there's stuff on instructables on how to do it, if that's what you want