Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Macbook Type Keyboard

Femin Dharamshi

So i am a programming using the Macbook Pro 2015 Retina 15" model.

I love its keyboard, the macbook keys are just perfect for me to type fast and precise.

I made a gaming pc recently and have a mechanical keyboard for it, but i don't like to code using mechanical keyboards.

I want to buy a keyboard with macbook style (type) keys so i can type faster and better.

my budget is 35-40$ and i am in India. i tried looking for a logitech k380 but its not available in the market and i don't want k480.

is there any other keyboard i should try in my budget range ?

I tried many different "fake " keyboards but all of them where pretty crappy. The only one I can recommend is the original Magic Keyboard . But it is expensive as hell!

Wich comes close is the old "Wireless Keyboard" from  it is pretty similar and (at least in Europe where I am from) it is pretty cheap used. About 40$. And yes, there are official drivers from apple for it to work on win

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

The only 2 chick let keyboards I can recommend are the Microsoft surface keyboard and the Logitech Craft keyboard and those are both out of your price range. If you dislike the long travel of your mechanical keyboard perhaps try a low profile switch?

-- Moved to Peripherals --

The closest keyboard are the Surface keyboard and Logitech Illuminated keyboard (wired version.. wireless has different keys that are mushy feeliing.. not a fan off personally, wired one are solid feeling key).