Really need help with this one (extremely off topic)

Joe0046

Hello to you all i am using this as my last resort to find this hoodie. It sounds crazy but this hoodie was made in 2014 for breast cancer awareness month and i have not been able to find it and thought one of you amazing people could help me find it the name of it is

Nike Kay Yow BCA Pullover Hoodie 

I am trying to find it in Size LARGE In the black color way if someone can find me a link to a listing i would be forever greatfull

attached is what it looks like 

6B663F00-6696-4451-A965-75E015053738.png

Nothing here in australia man :( checked ebay and other sites

Nothing in the UK Ebay, sorry. But my more prevalent question why you trying to buy 4 year old merch for Breast Cancer Awareness?

13 minutes ago, Tcrumpen said:

Nothing in the UK Ebay, sorry. But my more prevalent question why you trying to buy 4 year old merch for Breast Cancer Awareness?

because nike rarely brings old products back. I used to work for them, i got questions like this all the time. People would see something they liked, find out it was released a few years back and is not sold anymore, then they scour every website known to man to find it. 

13 hours ago, Joe0046 said:

-snip-

Any chance you know the sku number?

I'll check a few of the places I typically would

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

sorry dude, not having much luck on that one. I'd chat with nike CS and put in feedback that you want that item for a refresh

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

11 hours ago, Jtalk4456 said:

sorry dude, not having much luck on that one. I'd chat with nike CS and put in feedback that you want that item for a refresh

You're a legend.

2 hours ago, Netivity said:

You're a legend.

are we being sarcastic?

9 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

are we being sarcastic?

Not at all.

I mean, using your past-experience at Nike to try and help someone find something, that's props.

3 minutes ago, Netivity said:

Not at all.

I mean, using your past-experience at Nike to try and help someone find something, that's props.

ah ok, wasn't sure there XD