Be Quiet Aio Silent Loop 240mm Screws

Go to solution Solved by Derrk,
2 minutes ago, MariusIonasco said:

Yes, it's 30mm long with 5mm of this spiral 

okay cool. Those are 30mm M3 screws. Here's one example: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAEAP6Y71533&cm_re=alphacool_30mm_m3-_-9SIAEAP6Y71533-_-Product

Hi,

Have an Aio from Be Quiet , need some additional screws for the radiator.

On the picture the screw that i need is the black one , the white for comparison (m3 x 20mm).

A source for buying will be very useful.?

P_20181022_163044.jpg

local hardware store. newegg/amazon also have plenty. Make sure not to get screws that are too long or you could puncture your radiator & cause leaks

Just now, MariusIonasco said:

that's what I'm trying here, to find the exactly same screw

and only on internet

do you have a tape measure? I'm guessing the screw you need is 30mm long, but you would absolute wan't to measure to find out.

(Also please quote reply me or else i won't get notified of your comment)

1 minute ago, Derrk said:

do you have a tape measure? I'm guessing the screw you need is 30mm long, but you would absolute wan't to measure to find out.

(Also please quote reply me or else i won't get notified of your comment)

Yes, it's 30mm long with 5mm of this spiral 

1 minute ago, MariusIonasco said:

oh, they are not very cheap as i thought

I think any 30mm aio screw will fit, since they only thread once they reach the rad itself. But if you want to use these ones specifically, you can find more options (still not cheap)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0716L82X8/ref=sspa_dk_detail_5?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B0716L82X8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=f52e26da-1287-4616-824b-efc564ff75a4&pf_rd_r=V705EEVR00YS3KA3ZZSX&pd_rd_wg=9z7Iv&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_w=XMh7D&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pd_rd_r=31a52167-d60b-11e8-bb24-b147f0633e7b

There might be cheaper ones on the internet, but this is what ive found in my 5 mins of research

1 minute ago, Derrk said:

I think any 30mm aio screw will fit, since they only thread once they reach the rad itself. But if you want to use these ones specifically, you can find more options (still not cheap)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0716L82X8/ref=sspa_dk_detail_5?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B0716L82X8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=f52e26da-1287-4616-824b-efc564ff75a4&pf_rd_r=V705EEVR00YS3KA3ZZSX&pd_rd_wg=9z7Iv&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_w=XMh7D&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pd_rd_r=31a52167-d60b-11e8-bb24-b147f0633e7b

There might be cheaper ones on the internet, but this is what ive found in my 5 mins of research

ok thanx, would use the first one

The manual states M3, so any M3 screw will work, the only difference will be the tickness closer to the head.And it shouldn't be a problem.

Be aware of the BeQuiet AiO. Mine died after only about 50 hours of use, and a couple of months of not using it. The pump died.

BeQuiet didn't seem to eager to help, but got my Money back from the seller wihout problems. Most likely a one of problem. But watch the temps.

Was a good cooler the short time it worked. (Had the same as you)

Sorry for the few off Capital letters in my posts, it does it on its own when I Write in English, since my OS is in another Language. It's annoying.

all the extra number indicate, steel type/head type (screw hole type) etc....

the important info you already know, that it is 30mm long and m3.   so really any M3x30mm will do fine as long as you like the head (pan head button etc)

1 minute ago, AndersT2 said:

The manual states M3, so any M3 screw will work, the only difference will be the tickness closer to the head.And it shouldn't be a problem.

Be aware of the BeQuiet AiO. Mine died after only about 50 hours of use, and a couple of months of not using it. The pump died.

BeQuiet didn't seem to eager to help, but got my Money back from the seller wihout problems. Most likely a one of problem. But watch the temps.

doesn't mater if it dies, cause i spent only 60 € for it ?

2 minutes ago, Neo-revo said:

all the extra number indicate, steel type/head type (screw hole type) etc....

the important info you already know, that it is 30mm long and m3. so really any M3x30mm will do fine as long as you like the head (pan head button etc)

no , no additional infos, but thanks anyway

1 minute ago, MariusIonasco said:

no , no additional infos, but thanks anyway

i mean if you find any, or found any,  when i was looking up replacement screws for an ekwb black plate mount,   i was consumed finding the DIN-1356 (not right code)  and could only find 500/1000/10000 pcs sales. and eventually went with  a kit from amazon that came with m2 and m3 screws in a variety of length and some nuts to boot.  

figured i could cut them with my dremel to perfect length for anything if i needed.  (didn't need to)  the m3x4 and m3x6mm  were a perfect substitute

• 3 years later...
On 10/22/2018 at 8:06 AM, AndersT2 said:

I've tried multiple M3 screws and they're all too thin for the radiator to mount from the top. I'm trying to do a push and pull config with 35mm screws and I for the love of me can't find screws that'll fit accordingly as it'll just seek through the threads because they're too thin. Idk if I should go M4 or M3.5. Not that I mess up the threads as the original mounting screws lock in just fine.