Windows 10 Boots Really Slow

xXxSourcexXx

Hey Guys i need your help

My Computer Started to boot real slowly , i pass the BIOS without any problem , and then the Windows 10 logo appears and it takes my computer 5-6 minutes to go from this stage to Windows 10 itself (Usually it took 30 seconds) after the operating system finishes booting everything is working normally.

I have the 1803 version to avoid asking , and i checked every update is installed...

I read online that many people have the issue and maybe it's connected to one of the Windows 10 updates , and i read a lot of guides of how you can solve this problem and non of them worked for me....

It started 45 days +/- , my computer is running 24/7 so i don't reset it often , but still i would like to resolve this issue...

Hoping you will be able to help me

Ilya

AMD Ryzen 2600 / Asus Prime B-350 Plus / Asus Xonar Essence STX / 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 MHZ / Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB / Corsair DX850W / 250 GB 850 Evo SSD + 3TB (In Various Hard Drives) / Logitech G710+ Keyboard / Razer Abyssus Essential / Cooler Master HEF 932 

So you boot off the SSD right and not a HDD. If it is an HDD you might want to try to defrag it

Just now, barondeau said:

So you boot off the SSD right and not a HDD. If it is an HDD you might want to try to defrag it

I am booting from My SSD...

AMD Ryzen 2600 / Asus Prime B-350 Plus / Asus Xonar Essence STX / 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 MHZ / Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB / Corsair DX850W / 250 GB 850 Evo SSD + 3TB (In Various Hard Drives) / Logitech G710+ Keyboard / Razer Abyssus Essential / Cooler Master HEF 932