Overheating?

Just now, Picklestine said:

hmmm okay I reckon if you disable xmp and put all voltages to auto you will be fine temp wise and run perfect, I think your xmp profile is weird what ram do you have?

Corsair vengeance rgb 3200MHz 

9 minutes ago, 5Liquid5 said:

Now everything on auto and xmp disabled I'm getting 70 - 80c on AIDA64

18 minutes ago, 5Liquid5 said:

Now everything on auto and xmp disabled I'm getting 70 - 80c on AIDA64

what does aida64 say about voltages when stress testing? Ive run out of ideas on how to get it stable with XMP besides just tune VCCSA and VCCIO by 0.005v at a time till you find lowest stable and then same too Vcore to lower temps. Sucks so much your system is being a dick Feelsbadman

29 minutes ago, 5Liquid5 said:

I have corsair vengeance rbg 3000MHz ive overclocked to 3200MHz at CL14 18 18 so I have no idea why its not working for you sorry man 

i7-8700k @ 5GHz || MSI Z370 Sli Plus || Gigabyte G1 Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 || 250GB 970 EVO NVMe SSD, 250GB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Black HDD, 4TB WD Blue HDD

Corsair Vengeance RGB CL141818 3200Mhz 2x8GB || Corsair Obsidian 500d RGB SE || Corsair H150i || Corsair RM750x || Acer Predator XB241H, Acer G257HL

10 minutes ago, Picklestine said:

what does aida64 say about voltages when stress testing? Ive run out of ideas on how to get it stable with XMP besides just tune VCCSA and VCCIO by 0.005v at a time till you find lowest stable and then same too Vcore to lower temps. Sucks so much your system is being a dick Feelsbadman

I have corsair vengeance rbg 3000MHz ive overclocked to 3200MHz at CL14 18 18 so I have no idea why its not working for you sorry man 

Its ok man you helped me alot with this shit, thank you very much, i will run it like this until i find someone here in swede who can take a look on it, it still runs great and im getting over 200fps on BO4 so im good for now :)