RX480 Slower than it should in game

Hello LTT forum dwellers,

I am having issues running Forza Horizon 4 with my system. My RX480 seems to be slower than it should, on 1080p@Ultra settings, the game should be able to maintain at least 60fps, according to benchmarks that others have made.

However, my system seems to struggle with this, it runs at 60fps during low intensity scenes but as soon as the scene gets more complicated, the fps drops to 40-ish, sometimes even 30-ish. The in-game benchmark reported a 46fps average, whereas 60 should be no problem with my GPU. My GPU sits at 90%-100% during gameplay and my CPU gets about 20%-30%, so the problem is definitely with my GPU. My BIOS and drivers are updated to the latest version, my overclocks are also stable. I have installed my GPU vertically, but that shouldn't be a problem since my riser cable is a Cooler Master one. Is there anything I can do or I have to upgrade? (Actually I am quite looking forward to Navi but that's not out until 2019)

Sorry for not checking other games, I am quite busy at the moment and only have time to play Forza Horizon.

My system specs:

CPU:AMD Ryzen 7 1700@3.8Ghz

MB:MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon

GPU:MSI Gaming X RX480 8GB@1350Mhz Memory@2100Mhz

RAM:Corsair Vengeance RGB 2666Mhz 8GBx2@stock timings

Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, WD BLUE 200GB SSD, 1TB WD BLUE HDD, 2TB WD BLUE HDD

PSU:Cooler Master MWE750 Gold

CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML240

Reference benchmark:

https://wccftech.com/forza-horizon-4-demo-gpu-performance-and-ryzen-core-scaling/