Hye guys, got a question ive got en fractal desing celcius s360 whit spfans from corsair on. The corsair fans ar connected to a commander pro. But I still have the fractal desing fans and my cpu temps keep getting to 40c at idle (it jumps from 32_40 and back) so should I set the fractal fans on the other side and plug them in at the radioter ( fractal desing has 3 4pin connectors on it). Or if I do it it wil kill the sp fans becaus they probably wil spin at diffrent rpms 

Whit me its more caus I dont want to loose the sp fans for rgb and dont want to loose the control of there rpm caus I could just put the power on the aio. So I thought put the fractals fans on it in push pull but I gues the aio will give them an other rpm then the command + I gues the fractal fans are 2500 rpm fans 

Ummm... By MY understanding the RPM doesn't really matter if they are all PWM fans?

Nope 1 is a 3 pin the other is a 4 but they will also spin at other rpms becaus they have a diffrent input 3 fans wil be on the comander the other will listen to the aio

Push/Pull configs only make sense on thicker radiators to help accelerate the airflow through the radiator. Depending on how thin your radiator is, it doesn't make much of a difference adding another bank of fans on the other side. 

If the flow through the radiator is good with just a push or pull config, I would use the extra fans to improve airflow within the case.

3 hours ago, kontradictions said:

Push/Pull configs only make sense on thicker radiators to help accelerate the airflow through the radiator. Depending on how thin your radiator is, it doesn't make much of a difference adding another bank of fans on the other side. 

AIO's tend to have high FPI and suffer in performance with low RPM fans which push / pull can help mitigate. For reference, the Celsius S36 has 22-24 FPI. 

8 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

kinda curious about the answer as well. I have a NF-A12x25 push and NF-F14 IPPC3000 in pull on my flat-tower air cooler o_o

NF-F12's are designed to be used in push and perform substantially worse in pull. 

For push / pull, it's usually better to use static pressure optimized fans in push and more balanced or airflow oriented fans in pull. 

8 hours ago, Yankee delta said:

Whit me its more caus I dont want to loose the sp fans for rgb and dont want to loose the control of there rpm caus I could just put the power on the aio. So I thought put the fractals fans on it in push pull but I gues the aio will give them an other rpm then the command + I gues the fractal fans are 2500 rpm fans 

The included fans should be 2000rpm. If you're seeing 2500rpm, you're probably looking at the pump which goes up to 3150rpm.

Using different fans shouldn't be a problem as long as the fans aren't too far apart in RPM. Just set a fan curve that results in similar RPM. 

8 hours ago, Mholes said:

Ummm... By MY understanding the RPM doesn't really matter if they are all PWM fans?

PWM is just how the fans are powered and doesn't directly impact performance. The RPM directly scales with performance. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Any one know the auto fan curve of the celcius ? So I can set the sp fans to it caus in scared if the rmp difrence is to much I think I break the sp fans

3 hours ago, Yankee delta said:

Any one know the auto fan curve of the celcius ? So I can set the sp fans to it caus in scared if the rmp difrence is to much I think I break the sp fans

The cooler itself doesn't have any fan curve. The fan curve is determined by the header you plug the cooler into which is generally the motherboard. Check your motherboard fan settings if that's the case.

The RPM difference won't break the fans but can result in less performance or more noise. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Whit the celcius you also has an auto mode. So I gues it doesnt listen to the mobo otherwise there auto function would be useless