Power problems with GPU installed

Nanashisan

Hi guys, 

I'm running a i7-7700k delidded with a asus code IX motherboard and a corsair ax860i PSU running windows 10.

I built my comp last year and no problems until now. 

When I power on my comp the motherboard will start to run thorough codes until my GPU starts to power up then I hear a audible click and 3 seconds later my motherboard will try to boot again in and endless loop.

I thought that the GPU was to blame so I replaced the 1080ti that I have been running the past month for my old 980 and the computer booted fine.

Work up for work today and tried to start my computer and now it's doing the same thing with the 980.

When I get home from work I'm going to try installing my 1080ti in a different PCI-E slot.

Did anybody else have this problem and any tips for diagnosing the problem.

2 minutes ago, Nanashisan said:

Hi guys, 

I'm running a i7-7700k delidded with a asus code IX motherboard and a corsair ax860i PSU running windows 10.

I built my comp last year and no problems until now. 

When I power on my comp the motherboard will start to run thorough codes until my GPU starts to power up then I hear a audible click and 3 seconds later my motherboard will try to boot again in and endless loop.

I thought that the GPU was to blame so I replaced the 1080ti that I have been running the past month for my old 980 and the computer booted fine.

Work up for work today and tried to start my computer and now it's doing the same thing with the 980.

When I get home from work I'm going to try installing my 1080ti in a different PCI-E slot.

Did anybody else have this problem and any tips for diagnosing the problem if my PCI slots are fine?

Replace your power supply

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Most of the times this screams PSU problem, I looked at your PSU and looks like it was really good one, but it's from 2012 so it days could have past. Try using another PSU if possible

Thanks for the advice it was the PSU acting up.

Now to see how corsair warranty service is.