would a radiator without fans help at all

I guess I will have to do some modding if just the one 240mm can't cool a 4670k and a gtx 780

I'm running a single 240 for a 3570K @ 4.5 GHz + a stock GTX670. System is inaudible.

3570K + GTX670 = 77W + 170W = 247W

4670K + GTX780 = 84W + 250W = 334W

Basically, if you keep the system at stock, a 240mm will be pretty silent. Wouldn't start overclocking, though.

PS: the above wattages are at stock.

I'm running a single 240 for a 3570K @ 4.5 GHz + a stock GTX670. System is inaudible.

3570K + GTX670 = 77W + 170W = 247W

4670K + GTX780 = 84W + 250W = 334W

Basically, if you keep the system at stock, a 240mm will be pretty silent. Wouldn't start overclocking, though.

PS: the above wattages are at stock.

That's good, although if I can't get a second radiator in my case (coming on tuesday :D) then I will most likely air cool my graphics card. It would still be quiet though because I will have noctua fans.

That's good, although if I can't get a second radiator in my case (coming on tuesday :D) then I will most likely air cool my graphics card. It would still be quiet though because I will have noctua fans.

No! You must do water cooling! I command you to! :D

No! You must do water cooling! I command you to! :D

I want to... but it might not be very practical.

Promemur, is your username adamantium on [H] ? In the google doc I saw someone reporting using 2 240 rads like you intend to do. He doesn't report if he's using fans on the lower one.

I myself am looking into building my first loop in this precious. 1 240mm radiator for a cpu and GPU is enough, look at the test setups in the OP at [H].

Would be interesting to use one beneath the GPU so when yoj open up the case you won't have a rad restricting your view. So even a window would be possible.

i saw in the cooling section someone who said they were using 2x240mm radiator named 'ptrout' on the hardforum, can you send him a message for me and try to get some pictures?