Compact Laser MFP Recommendations

A friend of mine who is currently a university student is looking for a new printer.

He currently has a Brother Ink jet MFP that chugs ink like a frat boy at a party with free beer and is looking to switch to a laser/LED printer.

His only requirements are that it has to be a compact MFP as he lives in a small one bedroom condo with is partner and space is at a premium (he likes the size of my Samsung SCX-3205W), mono, scanner, wireless and doesn't cost as much as the first wireless printer ever made!.

I have tried looking for something that suites his needs, but printers are not my area of expertise.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks.

On 10/14/2018 at 1:00 PM, Booblla said:

I have tried looking for something that suites his needs, but printers are not my area of expertise.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

Would a monochrome printer be okay for his needs or is color printing needed, also can you give me an estimate on how many pages he prints per month so that I would be able to recommend a printer able to print to the printing volume which is needed? Additionally, what is the budget for this multi-function-printer?

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch