PC Won't post with a Graphics Card (Functioning GPU)

So recently I tried to resurrect an old system that didn't post with a GPU. Thinking it was an unstable PSU issue I ended up buying a new PSU. Still the machine doesn't post when a GPU is installed.

It boots up normally with Onboard Graphics. I tested the graphics card and it works fine in my other system...

Idk what's wrong here maybe the PCI slot is damaged? I only have one PCIe slot so can't verify if it's damaged...

I also researched a bit and found out that if a processor is damaged (bent pins) this can be a processor issue.

But since the system boots up normally with Onboard  graphics and fits in well in the CPU Socket I don't think it's a damaged processor.

SEND HELP!

Full system specs

AMD Fx8320 stock @3.5Ghz

Nvidia Gtx1060 6Gb

8gb ddr3 Ram

550w Cooler Master MWE 80+

4x 120mm cooling fans

Bad slot is a reasonable assumption.

I assume your motherboard has integrated graphics that you're using? No FX CPU ever had an iGPU.

What is your BIOS configured to use as the primary GPU?

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

4 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Bad slot is a reasonable assumption.

I assume your motherboard has integrated graphics that you're using? No FX CPU ever had an iGPU.

What is your BIOS configured to use as the primary GPU?

Yea the mobo has integrated graphics and also yes the primary graphics device is set to PCIe. thanks for your reply :)