my lan is working but wifi isnt working help me

idk thoo

when my pc (where i connected net connection via lan port) is off wifi works fine but when i turn on my pc wifi stops working idk what to do pls help me!!!

LAN Ports function because the Router/Modem acts as a Switch/Hub (depending on how the manufacturer set it to act as), ofcourse it'll work but WiFi doesn't you say?

Well it's either a Software issue, or a settings issue.. Or the antenna receiver doesn't work and you need to get a replacement for it? Let us know what's the model of the Router..

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

8 hours ago, StareX said:

LAN Ports function because the Router/Modem acts as a Switch/Hub (depending on how the manufacturer set it to act as), ofcourse it'll work but WiFi doesn't you say?

Well it's either a Software issue, or a settings issue.. Or the antenna receiver doesn't work and you need to get a replacement for it? Let us know what's the model of the Router..

netgear wnr614

router specs link :- http://in.netgear.com/home/products/networking/wifi-routers/wnr614.aspx#tab-techspecs 

but when my pc (where i connected net connection via lan port) is off wifi works fine 

i reset router 3 times but it isnt solve the issue

i even reconfigured wifi it isnt solve my problem 

i lost the warranty bill so i cant claim for replacement

i think network provider has nothing to do with it

so should i drop my intention to repair the router and get a new router?