Owners of this case - please confirm for cooling option

mrElement

Hello everyone, 

so I'm looking to create a new build which will utilize this case

For several reasons, including beauty, silence, a bit of gaming, and maybe the fact that throughout the years I never had the chance to cool my CPU that way, I'm thinking I want to have some kind of CPU cooler like H101i by Corsair (or similar - the number of radiators does not bother me). If I am not mistaken such CPU coolers are considered liquid, correct?

Well seeing the specs from the e-shop that I'm about to purchase this case in my country there is a field that states:

Cooling tank slot: -

I am assuming this piece of information refers to the custom liquid-cooling solutions that include lot's of tubing and reservoirs and stuff, correct? I guess my question is could I use a CPU cooler like the one mentioned above (or similar) with this specific case without issues? Is there anyone that has it set up this way, and if yes, where would you suggest I place the radiator out of the two available slots?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

George

1 minute ago, mrElement said:

That case looks horrible for cooling, just buy like a Q300L instead? or a Thermaltake Core Series Case? or a Fractal Core 500 if ITX? Or Fractal Focus G Mini?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

That case looks horrible for cooling, just buy like a Q300L instead? or a Thermaltake Core Series Case? or a Fractal Core 500 if ITX? Or Fractal Focus G Mini?

Thanks for the reply! I'll consider all your suggestions, regardless though, since the build is not for me directly but rather I am building it for someone and his mind remains set on this particular case in spite of anything - so I'd really like to know if a CPU cooler like H101i or similar could fit in there without messing with the overall performance of the case (even if that performance is not notable to begin with).

7 minutes ago, mrElement said:

-

If you can stomach the cost, this case is smaller (and so can only house a mini GPU), but has much better airflow design and can house the cooling you mention

[âIMG]

[âIMG]

[âIMG]

https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/circle-pro-sff-with-240mm-liquid-cooling-now-shipping.2189/

1 minute ago, mrElement said:

The Q300L is pretty similar and actually has airflow.

I don't think the case you're looking at supports 240mm AIOs, and the GPU especially is going to choke very hard in that case.

There's an ITX version of this case

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

3 minutes ago, mrElement said:

-

And to answer your original question, no, you cannot fit an H100i or any 240 mm AIO. Only 120 or 140 mm AIOs will work in this case and in that case you're better off with an aircooler anyway

Thank you all! In this case I'll take all your alternatives into consideration and see if I have more questions on the way about another case! You 've been a delight - thank you all! :)