Tempered Glass ATX Case?

peep

I'm looking for a tempered glass atx case, I want to add rgb fans in it and I was going to use the corsair fans along with the lighting node pro and commander pro, if you have any suggestions please let me know. Also if anyone is experienced with using corsair rgb features please comment also, I'd like some help choosing some things out!

What is your budget? I personally like cases by Fractal Design. Meshify C is a good choice for a budget case. NZXT also has a great selection. Their cases look pretty cool as well. NZXT i series comes with their RGB and fan controllers. Corsair is a good choice too. It mostly depends on your budget.

CPU i7 8700k MB  Asrock Z370 Killer SLI/ac GPU EVGA GTX1060 6 GB RAM 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaw 3200 Mhz PSU EVGA SuperNova 750 G1+Storage 1x1TB WD Blue + 250GB WD Blue M.2 CASE Fractal design define C

19 minutes ago, Rex_G said:

What is your budget? I personally like cases by Fractal Design. Meshify C is a good choice for a budget case. NZXT also has a great selection. Their cases look pretty cool as well. NZXT i series comes with their RGB and fan controllers. Corsair is a good choice too. It mostly depends on your budget.

like £150, i was thinking about nzxt but i wanted to use corsair rgb fans, and im not sure if the two would be compatible

17 minutes ago, peep said:

like £150, i was thinking about nzxt but i wanted to use corsair rgb fans, and im not sure if the two would be compatible

They are not. If you are going with Corsair, buy their case preferably with integrated RGB and Fan controller support 

something like this

https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-Crystal-Mid-Tower-Tempered-Glass/dp/B01LE0ZKR2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1539280383&sr=8-5&keywords=corsair+rgb+cases&dpID=41zBcM%2BLYFL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

CPU i7 8700k MB  Asrock Z370 Killer SLI/ac GPU EVGA GTX1060 6 GB RAM 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaw 3200 Mhz PSU EVGA SuperNova 750 G1+Storage 1x1TB WD Blue + 250GB WD Blue M.2 CASE Fractal design define C

14 minutes ago, Rex_G said:

yeah i think im going to go for this, thank you man!