RTX 2080 specification spreadsheet [Google Sheets]

kingmustard

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uAqKQhwb90N2520r3zSyrn-k74iFAd7qjrmC4T95np4/edit#gid=0

I was thinking people could collaborate.

Fill in blanks, add new columns, or even start new tabs covering new GPU models.

That kind of thing.

However, I'd need some advice first; such as how I can avoid someone just destroying it etc.

Here's a preview of the spreadsheet:

eb_gpusheetspreview-1.png.717b0b95f4d7d5ada55d7e89b233d02e.png

EDIT: I've enabled Comments.

would be a lot more helpful to our community is to outline what indeed you have (just a 2080 spreadsheet) and why the community should be interested in this rather than a freakishly placed google docs link and help me fill this out request.. as the reports coming state questioning the legitimacy of the link and reasoning..

can you shed some insight, please. 

2 minutes ago, airdeano said:

would be a lot more helpful to our community is to outline what indeed you have (just a 2080 spreadsheet) and why the community should be interested in this rather than a freakishly placed google docs link and help me fill this out request.. as the reports coming state questioning the legitimacy of the link and reasoning..

can you shed some insight, please. 

Done.

added some comments with more specs for FTW3 Ultra, 14 power phases, 2.75 slots, etc. my email is firewrath9@gmail.com.

as for making it so that someone can't destroy, either only let ppl comment or only let certain people you trust edit and keep a backup copy.

9 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

added some comments with more specs for FTW3 Ultra, 14 power phases, 2.75 slots, etc

Thank you!

Data added ?