Windows error During update

Hi guys! I've got a big problem with my new PC, I have had many BSODs and I think updating Windows 10 will solve most of these issues. 

The main barrier to this is that every time that I try to update my PC either crashes or just says: "error" in the updater. Any suggestions would be 

gratefully recieved.

PC specs if it helps: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X, Asrock B350 Fatal1ty m/itx, Gigabyte GTX 1080, Crucial 275GB SSD and Seagate 2TB HDD

and Corsair 16GB DDR4-2400 RAM

And, as always, reinstalling as a magic universal solution appears. :)

No, it probably is not a good idea since this PC has many BSODs. It may be hardware related and then during reinstallation it may make things worse, even Windows may be unbootable. So first I would remove one ram stick (if there are 2 of them) and check with half of memory. Testing RAM will be good idea, but it takes long time, so at first - try one of your ram and (first, then second if BSOD still be a problem). If processor is overclocked, I recommend back to stock speed. And check all cables (SATA especially). Then update BIOS.

Updates needs few services that must be running - Windows Defender Firewall, Security Center, Background Intelligent Transfer Service and Windows Update of course. So check these services first.

Then check your system using AdwCleaner.

And tell me - are you trying to update or upgrade Windows? What error do you see?