gaming PC

Fosh612

Okay, so I was looking through all of the parts, but including taxes I have to downgrade a bit, what I need to make sure of is that all the parts are compatible. 
I know I will be reading get cheaper windows, I am not buying on my account so I need to get it from Amazon. Anyway, please help to to figure out if all of these parts are compatible with zero issues, please.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/kFsMmq 

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Elo Gaming said:

Everything seems fine but why dont you get 2nd gen ryzen processors?

I will if I can afford it...

Get second gen ryzen and dont buy windows keys from stores like amazon buy it from a key site for more chance of actually getting a legit windows 10 key

Im a Aussie gamer on half decent hardware......
desktop

i7 7700k 4.8ghz Msi ProCarbon Z270 gtx 1080 250gb samsung 850 evo 16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram 2tb wd black 1tb wd green

laptop:
Msi gs40
i7 6700hq 16gb ddr4 gtx 970m 128gb ssd 1tb ssd

3 minutes ago, DaPhuc said:

DO NOT BUY WINDOWS KEY FROM AMAZON. The chance of you getting fake or used key is above 70%. 

This is the installer. I cannot download windows with no OS

Just now, OnyxArmos said:

^^^ Totally agree with this, it's a known issue that Amazon seem to sell keys that won't work

But it is the insstaller?

Just now, Fosh612 said:

This is the installer. I cannot download windows with no OS

Windows media creation to dvd or usb flash drive. 

1 minute ago, coollance2015 said:

Get second gen ryzen and dont buy windows keys from stores like amazon buy it from a key site for more chance of actually getting a legit windows 10 key

Isn't that the installer?

Just now, Fosh612 said:

Isn't that the installer?

youll need to get a windows 10 key aswell my friend

desktop

i7 7700k 4.8ghz Msi ProCarbon Z270 gtx 1080 250gb samsung 850 evo 16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram 2tb wd black 1tb wd green

laptop:
Msi gs40

Yeah if you download a program on another computer called windows media creation tool or something like that you can install the windows installer on a usb for FREE

1 minute ago, coollance2015 said:

youll need to get a windows 10 key aswell my friend

I... NEED TO??

Just now, Elo Gaming said:

Yeah if you download a program on another computer called windows media creation tool or something like that you can install the windows installer on a usb for FREE

But you still need a key ;) or if you want, during the installation process you can just skip the part with the key and use windows but you wont be able change some personalization settings

1 minute ago, Elo Gaming said:

It sounds really sketchy... is it OEM also?

But you still need a key ;) or if you want, during the installation process you can just skip the part with the key and use windows but you wont be able change some personalization settings

Yeah I will skip that.

you can just get linux XD

Eh...

1 minute ago, Fosh612 said:

I... NEED TO??

yes

desktop

laptop:
Msi gs40

Just now, Fosh612 said:

Its a program from microsoft website that just makes an installer on a usb drive so you can install windows from it but during the process it asks for a product key which you need to buy or electronically get

6 minutes ago, coollance2015 said:

But is it all compatible?

9 minutes ago, DaPhuc said:

DO NOT BUY WINDOWS KEY FROM AMAZON. The chance of you getting fake or used key is above 70%. 

Is everything compatible at least?

Just now, Fosh612 said:

Aight. I would invest on a 3rd party cooler later on. 

But is it all compatible?

everything is compatible. If you want ryzen 2nd gen tho you might need a b450 board

1 minute ago, DaPhuc said:

Aight. I would invest on a 3rd party cooler later on. 

That is the plan. :)

2 minutes ago, Fosh612 said:

I think you don't 100% understand the process.

The windows media creation tool is created by microsoft. Microsoft lets you install a free copy of windows 10 for, well, free. However, you need to input a windows 10 product key into the OS to get it activated. However, if you want, you can just run windows without entering a product key; all that will happen is you can't customize some things and you'll have a watermark in the bottom right hand corner of the screen (which can be removed with a bit of hacking).

All you would need is a flash drive 8gb or bigger and a computer to download it off of

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Yes, everything is compatible.

You could save like $5 with this PSU. Up to you

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/bkp323/seasonic-focus-plus-gold-550w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-550fx

That is the plan. :)

You don't need to. The stock cooler is fine. A cooler better than the stock would cost at least $30 at which point you'd be better off spending the money on an r5 2600

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb