HELP!!! again...

Well,... PC problems again..

(please check my other post first!)

So yeah... I had an fx 4350 and 750 ti but decided to upgrade to an rx 580. Unfortunately, all this gave me was a big bottleneck...

Now, my first idea was.. HERE!!! I made my first post after being a strong LTT and LMG supporter/fan. They said it was all a bottleneck, and said a cheap and GOOD WORKING option would be just an fx8350 as it's the same socket.. To  my first excitement, then disappoinment, I bought an fx 4350 from CeX second hand shop (london, UK). This first one I bought was well... broken. Bent pins!!! I returned earlier today, and got one that was pretty much brand new!!! (in box with oem cooler and pre-applied thermal paste(Of course I used my own cooler lol)) I installed it (this time fitting...) and started up. Everything fine! Until I launched a game... CSGO first! Well... pretty much unplayable. As soon as I shot/ moved/bought any amount, it would drop to sub 5fps.... Prob. a bottleneck! After being an OG semi-pro foretnite player who had to stop for 4 or 5 WEEKS DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFULCULTIES, i started it up! Well... not too good... (only like 15fps in lobby and 2 fps when playing...)

Just thjinking the advisor on fx8350 .... thanbks ALOT (sarcasim intended)

Now I am writing this... did I install wrongly? seems to hard to lol...

Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, I will will have Linus among hundreds of comments... Oh well who knows what's gonna happen with my pc... SHRUG...

Anyway, I will maybe *think* about listening to random people on a forum.. could be anyone! 

BYE!!!

So what's the point you're trying to make here?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Just now, r2724r16 said:

So what's the point you're trying to make here?

I'm not sure what's happening and what I need to get... It's still not working lol

7 hours ago, Policedriver said:

Well,... PC problems again..

(please check my other post first!)

So yeah... I had an fx 4350 and 750 ti but decided to upgrade to an rx 580. Unfortunately, all this gave me was a big bottleneck...

Now, my first idea was.. HERE!!! I made my first post after being a strong LTT and LMG supporter/fan. They said it was all a bottleneck, and said a cheap and GOOD WORKING option would be just an fx8350 as it's the same socket.. To  my first excitement, then disappoinment, I bought an fx 4350 from CeX second hand shop (london, UK). This first one I bought was well... broken. Bent pins!!! I returned earlier today, and got one that was pretty much brand new!!! (in box with oem cooler and pre-applied thermal paste(Of course I used my own cooler lol)) I installed it (this time fitting...) and started up. Everything fine! Until I launched a game... CSGO first! Well... pretty much unplayable. As soon as I shot/ moved/bought any amount, it would drop to sub 5fps.... Prob. a bottleneck! After being an OG semi-pro foretnite player who had to stop for 4 or 5 WEEKS DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFULCULTIES, i started it up! Well... not too good... (only like 15fps in lobby and 2 fps when playing...)

Just thjinking the advisor on fx8350 .... thanbks ALOT (sarcasim intended)

Now I am writing this... did I install wrongly? seems to hard to lol...

Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, I will will have Linus among hundreds of comments... Oh well who knows what's gonna happen with my pc... SHRUG...

Anyway, I will maybe *think* about listening to random people on a forum.. could be anyone! 

BYE!!!

Yes that could be some sort of bottleneck. Just check it out, open task manager and show us how it's running with a game opened.

While I'd believe the RX 580 bottlenecking from an FX 8350, it shouldn't be as severe as you're suggesting. It's been forever since I've owned Bulldozer, but I put a thousand hours in Team Fortress 2 just fine on an 8350, I'm inclined to think CS:GO shouldn't be far off.

What motherboard are you running? If the performance wasn't this bad with a 4350, I'm concerned that maybe the motherboard is struggling to provide power to a more power hungry chip.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

So I have this asus m5a78lmle usb3 thingy. Not the best, with the 4350, it was unplayable. Now (with f 8350, I can go into a lobby, but then when shooting or moving much, it drops, freezes then continues after I'm pretty much dead ) I think I will need ryzen soon... or at least a WHOLE new motherboard and ram and, of course, cpu. CPU runs at 60% idle in game 99%...