Wacom Intous Pro: Small vs Medium need help

Hello, i am in need of a tablet for my university and i have decided to go for the Wacom Intous Pro.
And i have a question for you guys here, since u take photos a lot i figured you might be able to help me with this(most of u have tables i guess).

I have 2 x 24" Dell P2414H 1920x1080 ress screens and i wanted to ask is it really necessary to get the medium one? I know that the smaller the active area is it loses on precision.

Main problem is that it costs a lot more, and I've researched a bit and there are options on the tablet(small) to increase a specific area so its more precise.
Also i would be taking it to my uni, since its gonna be much higher quality then the ones we have there. 
I basically would love for you bunch to tell me your experiences with tablets and give some input into my decision since I'm buying the tablet in less then a week.

So main question pros and cons for each(small vs medium) 

Thanks for reading, and i would love to hear all of your input and advises to help me decide. The money is a big factor so if its not REALLY NECESSARY i would like to avoid getting the medium

I think it more depends on your hand movemnt, do you use a large area when drawing on paper? If you do you shouls opt for the medium for the larger workspace

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Mostly all from my wrist i don't move my whole elbow and shoulder.