Danger Den - Who remembers?

First off, this thing belongs in a museum because this is probably as old as some of the posters here. This was the Danger Den CPU block but I actually have the matching GPU block still and I even had the matching chip set block too but no clue where that one is because the mount for that broke so I put the fan and heatsink back on it early on. Needless to say, considering how old it is, it's held up extremely well. You can tell from the shiny square on the surface where the copper met the CPU and how much overkill the size of the cooling plate was on this thing. (at least in one direction)

As you can tell, this thing is solid... I bet JayzTwoCents didn't even have one of these. (Or he did and this will bring back memories of early water cooling way back when.)

0924182334c.thumb.jpg.bc22b12644140092543db0bde8dc1984.jpg

For what it's worth, this was the "beast" it was cooling. I wish I could remember the OC numbers I got it to, but i'm sure it was nothing impressive.

0924182334d.thumb.jpg.251ef688cd13a1dc1d249edbb54db60b.jpg

Never owned any products from them but knew of them for a long time.

Thermatake Tower 900 Build
Intel® Core™ i7-7700K @5.3GHz -2AVX / ROG MAXIMUS IX APEX + EK-FB ASUS M9A Monoblock 
ROG-POSEIDON-GTX1080TI 11Gb @2114MHz/5780Mhz / DIMM.2 970 EVO 2TB NVMe PCIe M.2 x2 RAID 0
EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 P2 80+ PLATINUM / Hisense 65" H9 Plus 4k HDR

They did make good products. It would have been nice to see what they could have created if they stuck around. They were very good products.