cheep pc build- need help

Go to solution Solved by mineblaster,

try looking for somthing with pcie. i got a asus h81m plus for $90 nzd and the lowest i3 i could find $130 NZD and some no name ram $20 etc a few weeks ago and no real problems we played ARMA 2 garrys mod and need for speed shift and there was no problems the 650 TI covered it all the ssd makes all the diffrence (seagate 600 120gb) all in all it could be achievable for you to!

Hi, I am planing to build a small pc like a steam machine, (size matters) for as cheep as possible. I want to to be able to runs some games like TF2, CS:GO and those types of games. my budget is very small (AUD$200) but I do have a lot of spear parts, just not cpu's and motherboards (ram, graphics, ssd, hdd, power supply ect) my problem that I am facing is this; do I get a motherboard with a fution apu on it like this one: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Gigabyte-Ultra-Durable-4-Classic-GA-E350N-WIN8-AMD-A45-FCH-Mini-ITX-Motherboard-/271241899167?pt=Motherboards&hash=item3f2746ec9f&_uhb=1  which is cheep and I can spend money else were or do I go and get a motherboard and cpu witch is more expensive. for both options I will be putting in 8 gb of ram and a nvidia 650. 

any help is welcome, thanks 

Hi, I am planing to build a small pc like a steam machine, (size matters) for as cheep as possible. I want to to be able to runs some games like TF2, CS:GO and those types of games. my budget is very small (AUD$200) but I do have a lot of spear parts, just not cpu's and motherboards (ram, graphics, ssd, hdd, power supply ect) my problem that I am facing is this; do I get a motherboard with a fution apu on it like this one: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Gigabyte-Ultra-Durable-4-Classic-GA-E350N-WIN8-AMD-A45-FCH-Mini-ITX-Motherboard-/271241899167?pt=Motherboards&hash=item3f2746ec9f&_uhb=1  which is cheep and I can spend money else were or do I go and get a motherboard and cpu witch is more expensive. for both options I will be putting in 8 gb of ram and a nvidia 650. 

any help is welcome, thanks 

so are the parts you have the 650, 8gb ram and the ssd etc? do you need a monitor?

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

I'm confused. What do you have already?

Also if you are trying to make a whole computer for just gaming, don't. I'd say buy a used console.

Quote me to get a reply!

Since you have a graphics card, you can get a AMD 750K and a FM2 ITX motherboard.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

try looking for somthing with pcie. i got a asus h81m plus for $90 nzd and the lowest i3 i could find $130 NZD and some no name ram $20 etc a few weeks ago and no real problems we played ARMA 2 garrys mod and need for speed shift and there was no problems the 650 TI covered it all the ssd makes all the diffrence (seagate 600 120gb) all in all it could be achievable for you to!

I have a everything to set up a system Andrew0472 and  i am just looking for a motherboard and cpu/apu, i also like the suggestions from mineblaster i will proberly be going down the path of individual CPU and motherboard 

I'm confused. What do you have already?

Also if you are trying to make a whole computer for just gaming, don't. I'd say buy a used console.

i already have a nvidia 650, 8 gb of ram, case, ssd, power supply and  all the peripherals just need to get a cpu/apu and a motherboard 

i already have a nvidia 650, 8 gb of ram, case, ssd, power supply and  all the peripherals just need to get a cpu/apu and a motherboard 

So you have 200$ to spend on a CPU and motherboard?

Quote me to get a reply!

Looks ok for what you want it for.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s