Yay yet ANOTHER Forza Horizon 4 problem! Except this time it won't load!

Rexem2017

Hey everyone!

So, recently I got the Forza Horizon 4 demo to test it out on my PC. First I had a message where it told me my drivers weren't up to date, but they were as up to date as could be so I just ignored it and continued. But, now I can't actually play the demo. This is because when the demo is loading and it has the controller screen on (it basically shows what the controls are over a background) it loads for like a good 5 or 10 minutes, the window goes black, and it just closes out with no warning or message of any sort. Why is this happening?

If you want, here's my specs:

i5-7400

RX 460 2GB

8GB DDR4

EVGA 500W (I don't think that matters too much lol)

and a few other parts I don't think are at all relevant to the performance of a game.

Is it because of my specs? Are there some things I should disable in my windows settings? Or should I just reinstall the demo? Help!

Thanks!

I've found that the Forza games on Windows are extremely weird when installing. FM7 kept giving me errors that I didn't own the game even though it was clearly on my account and installed. 

My suggestion would be to reinstall the game and see if that clears up your issues. 

Just now, ShadyHost said:

I've found that the Forza games on Windows are extremely weird when installing. FM7 kept giving me errors that I didn't own the game even though it was clearly on my account and installed. 

My suggestion would be to reinstall the game and see if that clears up your issues. 

Okay I'll try and I will get back to you when I'm done