Audio-Technica ATH-M20x

AimTuxx

Hi! I've been using these headphones for about 2 months now, so the criticism I have will be straightforward and non-bias. 

Upon receiving these headphones and unboxing them, It's boxed and shipped as any pair of budget headphones. Straightforward and not a whole lot of extras. 

I originally bought these headphones for work, but after using them for a month I purchased ANOTHER pair for my laptop at home. 

I'll start by saying the 9.8 foot wire (non removable) is very long if you're not plugging them into a guitar or another musical instrument. The noise cancelling ear cups are great, I had no problem with background noise even while there was construction outside of our building. Sound quality is clear, crisp and overall enjoyable. These are In no way the loudest budget headphones, however even on high volume I was able to still enjoy what I am listening to (Not too much Bass) These are non collapse-able headphones, so If you're going to use these as a main pair of headphones, keep in mind you'll want a case or If you are using strictly on your desk, You'll want a headphone stand. The headband on the headphones are extremely comfortable even after long use times. There are a few cons that I will list with this headset, although nothing that will deter me from using them daily. The wire from the headband to the speakers both are exposed, and at times would annoy me because of my long hair, however If you don't have long hair this shouldn't be a problem. If you're using these while walking around, It will be difficult to use because of the length of wire. Overall. I don't have many negative things to say about this headset. It has surprised me. The Headset is currently on sale on Amazon. I'd recommend picking one up If you're in need of a decent pair of producer headphones or just everyday use on your Desktop or Laptop. 

Equipment

Audio-Technica ATH-M20x

Headset Stand

I'd also like to say English is my second language, so any grammatical errors I apologize for.

Enjoy, AimTuxx

I'd also like to reply and say that I am not sure If anyone has posted this headset or reviewed It already. If so, I apologize I haven't been on this forum long enough to know.