PC vs Laptop

Hey guys.
I need to compare my 2 options.
I need a laptop anyways(you will found out after reading what this is meant for).

1. Get this PC. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bwWnXP 
This is pretty much my dream PC since grade C(currently in grade H). I always wanted a sleek, white and black build. Strong in both aesthetics and power. Thing is, I really have problems letting go of things that I want. I mean it has been so hard switching to another GPU and MB. And changing the fans and case from NZXT since I found out they are stealing information from you. What that makes this option even harder is the fact that in my country everything costs way more. I mean if the build is 3k$, it will cost at least 4k$ here. At least. That is a lot of money. I am not sure if I want to buy such a pricey thing since I will only have 5 years of use from it.

2. Get this laptop: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07CBV1MYJ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1
It looks like an amazing laptop, also done my research and stuff. I will take this to school as well as game at home. If you are asking why it's from the UK Amazon, I will send it to a friend of mine in the UK, as he will be visiting soon(I just found out that Newegg doesn't want much for shipping so might go from there). This is definitely not my dream PC, but I always wanted a gaming laptop anyways. I will always keep it in my bag when not using it, carry my bag EVERYWHERE and put a lock on it. This comes way cheaper, due to the fact that I won't need to buy another laptop.

What do you guys think? Is it too dangerous for the laptop? Is the laptop bad? Any thoughts, questions and answers about every topic are appreciated.

Thanks!

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

I think with all PC vs laptop discussions, you should ask yourself whether you want a single source of pure power for gaming, or if you want a portable, barely easy-to-carry, convenient gaming machine for when you're on the go.

Obviously the PC is far better for gaming, but then you've got the laptop which is convenient to carry around wherever you go, such as school, like you mentioned. Set your priorities and then decide if you want one over the other.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

1 minute ago, seoz said:

I think with all PC vs laptop discussions, you should ask yourself whether you want a single source of pure power for gaming, or if you want a portable, barely easy-to-carry, convenient gaming machine for when you're on the go.

Obviously the PC is far better for gaming, but then you've got the laptop which is convenient to carry around wherever you go, such as school, like you mentioned. Set your priorities and then decide if you want one over the other.

Damn. It's so hard.

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS