Looking for an old game

Marius.Perry23

Hello guys, i hope i didn't post in the wrong place.

I'm looking for a game which i forgot the name of and i can't find it anywhere with the searches that i use, hopefully someone here knows about what i'm talking about.

I think the game is older than 2007-2006 and it is with trucks, but not trucks like in eurotruck simulator, with big van-like trucks with cannons on top of them and it's something like an open-world where you drive it and you find cities and you use fuel and do quests to upgrade your truck with better armor and better guns, in the world you can find little cars with a lot of firepower and fast but with no armor that attack you, and i had a CD with it when i was young, but can't find it anymore and i never finished it, i want to find it hopefully and finish it because it was so interesting.

Hopefully someone can help me find it and make me happy :D, thanks for your time and hope you have a nice day.

The first thing that comes to mind is Twisted Metal

https://www.google.com/search?q=twisted+metal

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

9 minutes ago, Marius.Perry23 said:

Hello guys, i hope i didn't post in the wrong place.

I'm looking for a game which i forgot the name of and i can't find it anywhere with the searches that i use, hopefully someone here knows about what i'm talking about.

I think the game is older than 2007-2006 and it is with trucks, but not trucks like in eurotruck simulator, with big van-like trucks with cannons on top of them and it's something like an open-world where you drive it and you find cities and you use fuel and do quests to upgrade your truck with better armor and better guns, in the world you can find little cars with a lot of firepower and fast but with no armor that attack you, and i had a CD with it when i was young, but can't find it anymore and i never finished it, i want to find it hopefully and finish it because it was so interesting.

Hopefully someone can help me find it and make me happy :D, thanks for your time and hope you have a nice day.

8504xnr.jpg

Is it Hard Truck Apocalypse?

So You Wanna Be A Playa, But Your Rig's Ain't Fly,
You Gotta Hit Us Up, To Get A Pimped Out Rig,

You've Got To Pimp My Riggggggg...  (DAMN RIGHT)