Automated file monitor and mover win 10?

darklighthim

I'm looking for some app/program that I set up to monitor then automatically move files from say my c: drive to a folder/folders on a secondary hard drive.

Basically I want to set it up so certain locations on c:\ get monitored, and files/folders within that or added to it will be moved to a 2nd hard drive location.

I also need to be able to add filters so if a file/folder has a certain name it will check the destination folder for any sub folders containing the same name and place them in those, otherwise it just shoves them into the root.

Must delete files once done.

Thanks

Desktop
i5-760: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb Asus GTX 760 2gb

Laptop 

i5-4300u: 8GB ram, Intel HD: 128GB: 1080p Touch

1 hour ago, darklighthim said:

I'm looking for some app/program that I set up to monitor then automatically move files from say my c: drive to a folder/folders on a secondary hard drive.

Basically I want to set it up so certain locations on c:\ get monitored, and files/folders within that or added to it will be moved to a 2nd hard drive location.

I also need to be able to add filters so if a file/folder has a certain name it will check the destination folder for any sub folders containing the same name and place them in those, otherwise it just shoves them into the root.

Must delete files once done.

Thanks

The simplest way to achieve this would be to use RoboCopy or XCopy and setup the correct tags to sync, then delete the original files.

You could create a script to automate the process, then use Task Scheduler to run the script on a regular basis (eg: every 5 minutes).

You'll just have to tailor the script to filter out exactly what you want.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)