How many cuda core does this gpu have?

desertcomputer
Go to solution Solved by desertcomputer,
Just now, VossyDev said:

It's the GT 730 so yes it's 96. Although I'd get the GT 1030 if you're planning on buying it new because it'll give you far more performance (I know you said not to say anything about saving more money, but they're practically the same price), with 384 Cuda cores vs 96 and it's GDDR5. 

If it's used and the GT 730 is far cheaper than fair enough 

It for a used one ofc, It was around 30 AUD for it. I guess I won't get it as is not 384. I mean, 1030 is great but is like 130-150 AUD brand new and it mainly for transcoding the video and don't require higher clock speed.

https://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gt-730/specifications

2 minutes ago, Semper said:

Everything I'm able to find suggest it's 96.

Edit:
@VossyDev beat me to it.

Thanks!

Hi,

I was wondering which version is below card? Does it have higher cuda count or the lower 96? I am using this for NVR system for hardware transcoding so don't post anything about saving more money for higher spec card.

Gigabyte Model GV-N730-2GI (rev. 1.0)

Magical Pineapples

It's the GT 730 so yes it's 96. Although I'd get the GT 1030 if you're planning on buying it new because it'll give you far more performance (I know you said not to say anything about saving more money, but they're practically the same price), with 384 Cuda cores vs 96 and it's GDDR5. 

If it's used and the GT 730 is far cheaper then fair enough 

Edit:
@VossyDev beat me to it.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Just now, VossyDev said:

If it's used and the GT 730 is far cheaper than fair enough 

It for a used one ofc, It was around 30 AUD for it. I guess I won't get it as is not 384. I mean, 1030 is great but is like 130-150 AUD brand new and it mainly for transcoding the video and don't require higher clock speed.

https://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gt-730/specifications

2 minutes ago, Semper said:

Edit:
@VossyDev beat me to it.

Thanks!

Magical Pineapples

52 minutes ago, VossyDev said:

If it's used and the GT 730 is far cheaper then fair enough 

There are different versions of the GT 730. There's a Fermi-based version with 96 shaders (CUDA cores), and two Kepler-based versions with 384 shaders. Though it's worth noting Fermi had a shader hot clock so the 96 shaders are sort of like 192 shaders of that era. Of course 384 Kepler shaders is still superior to that. Let alone 384 Pascal shaders.