Help finding Alternator Regulator

KE2012

Hey, 

I'm hoping some of you boffins can help me find a one of these, or a suitable alternative that I can buy here in the UK. I've tried my usual, RSonline, Farnell, ect but unless I'm being a lizard I can't find something really suitable. I will buy from abroad (i.e the one or two from china that will take who knows how long to arrive) if nothing can be found, but I'm hoping a more reliable store can be found.  

The chip is for an alternator on a very old motorbike that is needing some repair. 

For the full details look at the link above, but for simplicity, this is the details, 

Spoiler

1.JPG.5cc41b01e70b94c57fc437c6de97ca83.JPG2.JPG.08242a159030c6018ac418ed07126abc.JPG3.JPG.d574381a3ac070687469b9a579e0b41e.JPG

Thanks for reading, and an extra cheers to all who help.

Go to octopart.com, There you can find all the re-sellers of electronic components. If you can't see any distributors of the part you want the chances are it isn't avaliable. 

3 hours ago, Whizzp said:

Go to octopart.com, There you can find all the re-sellers of electronic components. If you can't see any distributors of the part you want the chances are it isn't avaliable. 

Thanks for the website, looks like the bit is no longer sold as only a guy on RFQ has it. Oh well, alternative it is.

Cheers again.