.dlls missing and not found as error by DSM and SFC

LOST TALE

They are all related to games that use to work before I reseted my windows.

I think they're all dx9 files

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

You need to give us more information. What games and what exactly initiated this, what are the symptoms. SFC and DISM /ScanHealth and /CheckHealth are looking specifically at the integrity of system files. System files are files that are required for Windows to function. Many DLLs are added when you install new software and if those are missing, SFC or DISM won't be showing any errors.

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display

15 minutes ago, redteam4ever said:

You need to give us more information. What games and what exactly initiated this, what are the symptoms. SFC and DISM /ScanHealth and /CheckHealth are looking specifically at the integrity of system files. System files are files that are required for Windows to function. Many DLLs are added when you install new software and if those are missing, SFC or DISM won't be showing any errors.

Unless the libraries are related to directx or one of the various visual studio runtimes.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Just now, redteam4ever said:

Ok Ashes of the singularity and stellaris

Ashes of singularity says XAPOFX1_5.dll is missing

I reinstalle done fo the games and the problem persisted

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

4 minutes ago, LOST TALE said:

Ok Ashes of the singularity and stellaris

Ashes of singularity says XAPOFX1_5.dll is missing

Download and install the DirectX 9.0c Web Installer and let it update your DirectX 9.0 files.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=35

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Almost every day someone reset or reinstall Windows and complains on forum that something works bad. Well, of course - stop resetting/reinstalling your operating systems and everything will work better.

Just now, homeap5 said:

Almost every day someone reset or reinstall Windows and complains on forum that something works bad. Well, of course - stop resetting/reinstalling your operating systems and everything will work better.

Hey I only done it once because the booting operation would fail after new mobo cpu and ram

22 minutes ago, LOST TALE said:

Hey I only done it once because the booting operation would fail after new mobo cpu and ram

Really. What change was that? I changed i3 3470 to i7 8700k without problem.

Just now, homeap5 said:

Really. What change was that? I changed i3 3470 to i7 8700k without problem.

i5 2310 to ryzen 2600

Just now, Master Disaster said:

Download and install the DirectX 9.0c Web Installer and let it update your DirectX 9.0 files.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=35

thanks I was looking for something similar but only found the dxdiag

It fixed all problems so far!