MSI GeForce GTX 1080 DUKE 8G OC

telekata

I'm looking for a 1080, I see on ebay, amazon and newegg but I can not find something that fills me up.

Used in ebay they are in less than 400 dlls, and I think it would be better to pay more for a new one, avoiding the mining cards.

In newegg you have MSI DUKE OC for 449 dlls plus 20 dlls steam card.

in amazon I can not find anything at a good price

I have a budget of up to 600 dlls, someone helps me

Mining cards are actually fine. Miner's run them at lower voltage to improve efficiency, so they've got longer lifespan than used gaming cards.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, karsnoordhuis said:

Is the duke to overkill for you? It isnt a bad card, just not my taste

any recommendation is appreciated

this another but with 600 im no sure for the TAX  in B&H page are in 600 dlls

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Edition Graphics Card

10 minutes ago, telekata said:

I'm looking for a 1080, I see on ebay, amazon and newegg but I can not find something that fills me up.

Used in ebay they are in less than 400 dlls, and I think it would be better to pay more for a new one, avoiding the mining cards.

In newegg you have MSI DUKE OC for 449 dlls plus 20 dlls steam card.

in amazon I can not find anything at a good price

I have a budget of up to 600 dlls, someone helps me

Then why not get the DUKE OC ?

So You Wanna Be A Playa, But Your Rig's Ain't Fly,
You Gotta Hit Us Up, To Get A Pimped Out Rig,

You've Got To Pimp My Riggggggg...  (DAMN RIGHT)

Just now, mikedrewsmy said:

Then why not get the DUKE OC ?

I prefer to ask before buying

1 minute ago, telekata said:

I prefer to ask before buying

It's an average performing card at a good price. So go for it.

I'd go for a lower end MSI over Zotac.

So You Wanna Be A Playa, But Your Rig's Ain't Fly,
You Gotta Hit Us Up, To Get A Pimped Out Rig,

You've Got To Pimp My Riggggggg...  (DAMN RIGHT)

21 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Mining cards are actually fine. Miner's run them at lower voltage to improve efficiency, so they've got longer lifespan than used gaming cards.

yeah :D those lower voltages on those uncertified chinese PSUs running 24/7 for the last year wont impact the mining BIOs that were side loaded on the cards at all :D after all you can trust miners as sellers too! its not like they are investors bent on mitigating a loss on their investment by selling any card they had in any shape it's in :D you can trust them! everyone knows  you get a warranty with your mining card purchase and everyone is honest and polite on the internet :D no wants to scam yooou~ :D especially miners whos primary priority is cash. Buying a card brand new with their fortnightly drop in prices as the release date of newer cards inches closer? now thats nuts!

Bolivia.

4 hours ago, mikedrewsmy said:

It's an average performing card at a good price. So go for it.

I'd go for a lower end MSI over Zotac.

4 hours ago, SupremeGOAT said:

yeah :D those lower voltages on those uncertified chinese PSUs running 24/7 for the last year wont impact the mining BIOs that were side loaded on the cards at all :D after all you can trust miners as sellers too! its not like they are investors bent on mitigating a loss on their investment by selling any card they had in any shape it's in :D you can trust them! everyone knows  you get a warranty with your mining card purchase and everyone is honest and polite on the internet :D no wants to scam yooou~ :D especially miners whos primary priority is cash. Buying a card brand new with their fortnightly drop in prices as the release date of newer cards inches closer? now thats nuts!

i just go to bhphotovideo and buy ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Edition for 600 bucks, is all i got.

thanks for yours reply and i know is a 1080 TI no a 1080 but is new.