Is this trustworthy?

Krazes

I want to buy this phone from Ebay but I was wondering if it's legit and trustworthy. Opinions?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173331035340?var=472042000827

"I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you don't like me. Besides, I can't put you in any mood - you put yourself into a 'mood' when you take the little things personally."

2 minutes ago, BensNo1Fan said:

I dont think so.

Why not?

Over 120 sold from this seller. High reputation (2000+ sales and feedback) , 98% positive feedback. And on top of that, even if the seller screwed him over, he is covered by ebay, Worst case he doesn't have the money for a week or so until ebay resolves it and gives him his money back. Only thing you can really loose on ebay is your time (which is money).

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

2 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

Why not?

Over 120 sold from this seller. High reputation (2000+ sales and feedback) , 98% positive feedback. And on top of that, even if the seller screwed him over, he is covered by ebay, Worst case he doesn't have the money for a week or so until ebay resolves it and gives him his money back. Only thing you can really loose on ebay is your time (which is money).

Alright but the fact theyre based in Malaysia and are a UK company makes me paranoid.

24 minutes ago, BensNo1Fan said:

Alright but the fact theyre based in Malaysia and are a UK company makes me paranoid.

Honestly.. same.. but ebay covers most of it and they accept returns so that makes me feel better.

"I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you don't like me. Besides, I can't put you in any mood - you put yourself into a 'mood' when you take the little things personally."

28 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

Why not?

Shall I just go for it or nah

2 minutes ago, Krazes said:

Shall I just go for it or nah

If it were me, I would. like i said, you are protected by ebay. 

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

Just now, suchamoneypit said:

If it were me, I would. like i said, you are protected by ebay. 

I've found another site where I can get it for even cheaper could you check it out? 

https://www.wondamobile.com/oneplus-6-128-gb-dual-lte-sim-free-unlocked.html

It says international so that kinda gets me worried.. but someone asked a question down below saying if the product is supplied with a UK dash charger and Wonda Mobile replied "It is with 2 legs dash charger, and will ship with UK adapter" what does that mean? 

3 minutes ago, Krazes said:

I've found another site where I can get it for even cheaper could you check it out? 

https://www.wondamobile.com/oneplus-6-128-gb-dual-lte-sim-free-unlocked.html

It says international so that kinda gets me worried.. but someone asked a question down below saying if the product is supplied with a UK dash charger and Wonda Mobile replied "It is with 2 legs dash charger, and will ship with UK adapter" what does that mean? 

It probably means it comes with a style of wall plug for the charger that the UK does not use, so it comes with an adapter with would adapt the 2 leg and dash style wall plug into a UK compatible version. I know nothing about that website or their reputation. I would find ebay safer as they guarantee you're covered if something goes wrong. It something goes wrong with an independent reseller site like that, you only have them to complain to which could me worst case a situation could drag out for quite some time before you could get your money back for example. I personally would go through the ebay option for a little most cost.

8 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

It probably means it comes with a style of wall plug for the charger that the UK does not use, so it comes with an adapter with would adapt the 2 leg and dash style wall plug into a UK compatible version. I know nothing about that website or their reputation. I would find ebay safer as they guarantee you're covered if something goes wrong. It something goes wrong with an independent reseller site like that, you only have them to complain to which could me worst case a situation could drag out for quite some time before you could get your money back for example. I personally would go through the ebay option for a little most cost.

Wonda Mobile got a lot of good reviews from Trust Pilot and I checked reliable sources like Reddit and the customers claimed that it's legit I think I'm going to purchase from them, you can get a pre-installed glass protector + magnetic case and I think the deal is worth it. They also have some service guarantees.