Chivalry

Avcn42

Is it worth it? I've seen some gameplay but I just can't get the feel of the game. Is it fun to play alone? All my friends have steam to play Dota 2, so I'm by myself here haha.

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Is it worth it? I've seen some gameplay but I just can't get the feel of the game. Is it fun to play alone? All my friends have steam to play Dota 2, so I'm by myself here haha.

its a good game but its way more fun with friends

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

i find it fun to play...for about 30 minutes at most. not that fun alone tbh

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Awesome game but there is a bit of a learning curve to begin with.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Awesome game but there is a bit of a learning curve to begin with.

play as vanguard-spam lmb-profit. no learning curve :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I have played the tutorial with a friend for the lols. it is weird. it takes time to get used to. and it's buggy.

who cares...