Good black and red full tower for water cooling?

Keudn

Hi guys, I am looking for a full tower case that matches my black and red theme that has plenty of room for a custom water cooling loop. I have been looking at the Corsair 750D, but the issue with it that I have is the front fans aren't visible, and I'm kind of a sucker for LED fans like the ENERMAX VEGAS TRIO, and putting those in the front of that case would be pointless. I considered using the corsair sp120 and putting the red ring on them and use LED light strips for the lighting, but I would rather have LED fans on the front and top. Is there a good black or black/red case that has front and top grills that would work for water cooling?

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

Fractal design Arc midi R2 and paint the PCI brackets & drive caddy's red or black and use corsair AF 120 LED in front and roof

go for the 750D, go to a hardware store, buy some thick wire mesh, spray it black and replace the front panel with it

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda