Future study.

o0odellero0o

I just finished my o-level study of ict and now I'm going to attend colleges / universities. I find out that all course of IT are about programming, game/graphic design, java, c++, adobe. For me, those course are hard and tough. Were there any other course that easy? Add-on I don't like software. Please suggest some course for me to further my studies. More add-on I like hardware.

Hardware designing lookt tougher to me , you want to actually design a cpu etc i guess?

Interested in Business and Technology

My hardware means computer hardware.

Same thing, a CPU is computer hardware.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

You want to actually design a CPU? You'd be looking at VLSI courses. Lots of people say that doing software is a lot easier though. I personally find hardware more fun and even a bit easier to deal with in my head, but it really varies a lot person-to-person.

Are there certain aspects of software that you don't like and hardware that you do like?

Computer hardware design is largely Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE or EECE), specializing in Computer hardware. For the sake of completion, Software design is either EECE with a Software specialization (sometimes called Software Engineering) or Computer Science (lots of programming, so out of the question). Look into College engineering programs, those tend to be easier and more hands-on than University programs (more focus on Academics).

Both are difficult. Both require a lot of work. Even hardware design requires knowledge of low-level computer programming, to an extent. If you're finding programming difficult, I would re-evaluate your options. 

This is an entirely foreign concept to most people, but answer this question:

If you were given any job in the world to do, and you would jump on it instantly without a moments hesitation and without considering how much money it'll pay, what job would it be? In other words, what job would you enjoy doing, 100% free, for the rest of your life? 

If you can find something that fits the above, and you truly enjoy it, you'll find a way to make a living out of it. Take money out of the equation for now. If you absolutely MUST be paid before you're willing to do something, you don't really enjoy doing it. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

You want to actually design a CPU? You'd be looking at VLSI courses. Lots of people say that doing software is a lot easier though. I personally find hardware more fun and even a bit easier to deal with in my head, but it really varies a lot person-to-person.

Are there certain aspects of software that you don't like and hardware that you do like?

Design NO ! Software NO ! I just like to learn hardware like Linus. Once saw the product already know to specs.

Computer hardware design is largely Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE or EECE), specializing in Computer hardware. For the sake of completion, Software design is either EECE with a Software specialization (sometimes called Software Engineering) or Computer Science (lots of programming, so out of the question). Look into College engineering programs, those tend to be easier and more hands-on than University programs (more focus on Academics).

Both are difficult. Both require a lot of work. Even hardware design requires knowledge of low-level computer programming, to an extent. If you're finding programming difficult, I would re-evaluate your options. 

This is an entirely foreign concept to most people, but answer this question:

If you were given any job in the world to do, and you would jump on it instantly without a moments hesitation and without considering how much money it'll pay, what job would it be? In other words, what job would you enjoy doing, 100% free, for the rest of your life? 

If you can find something that fits the above, and you truly enjoy it, you'll find a way to make a living out of it. Take money out of the equation for now. If you absolutely MUST be paid before you're willing to do something, you don't really enjoy doing it. 

For sure : Work = Make Money

Any job = No

Job related to computer = Yes

Job enjoy 100% free = Assembly computer (currently doing some)

For sure : Work = Make Money

Any job = No

The two questions were related. It should have been phrased "Any job you truly enjoy".

Obviously, working results in money. All I'm saying is, when choosing a career for life, money shouldn't be a factor. Focus first on what you enjoy doing. Do that. Learn how to do it better. A way to make money out of with will come naturally.

Your example: You enjoy building computers; for now, you're building systems for a few people. You can start a business doing just that - build and sell systems, or build custom systems for people (with a setup/build fee which'll be your primary source of income). Don't need much formal education for that; a few business related courses in college will help as the business expands. Could start locally, and then look into shipping systems nationwide as your customer base increases. 

Similarly, you can find a multitude of others things you enjoy, some of which you might enjoy more than building and selling computers. 

The initial focus is finding something you enjoy which you'll do for free. Nobody has to pay you to do it, nobody has to force you to do it. You'll do it without being asked, without any incentives. Hell, you'd even go as far as to spend lots of money doing it. At some point, if you truly enjoy doing what you do and are good at it, it will become a source of income. And you'll love every moment of it for the rest of your life. 

If you focus on the money, you'll end up working towards a career just because it pays well, regardless of whether or not you enjoy the job/career. If you do end up enjoying it, great. However, the odds are just as likely, if not more so, that you'll end up regretting that choice later down the line. It's happened to countless college and university students I personally know. 

Since you're young, one thing I would say is: Don't put off the decision. Start early. Yes, you have time to decide. Yes, you can switch around in College or University, but that quickly becomes expensive as you'd waste a year or more before you switch to something new, and that's a year or more of tuition. You don't want to be undecided all through college or university. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

My brother and cousin own a IT shop together, that why I like computer. And, I find out myself like to assembling computer. For job, Yes I can now work for them.
However, I need at least 1 certificate related to IT for future in case I change my job.