Need picture of AM4 CPU + MOBO

Hello, this one i a little weird. i currently have a skylake cpu cooled with cyrorig R1 ultimate, but i want to upgrade to ryzen 2700/2700x. However since my cpu cooler dosent support AM4 out of the box i need a new mount. I can apply for this new mount for free if i have proof of having AM4 MOBO and AM4 CPu. the estimated time of the delivery is up to 16 days. So therefore i wonder, do anyone have am4chip+mbo and time to possible take a picture of it? No need for good light or clean background ++, just a quick picture from a phone would be great.  It can also be the box. 

the 2700/2700x (esoecially the 2700x) come with an adequate cooler that will keep the processor under decent temps while having max performance in XMP2. (though ive heard it gets a bit noisy)

5 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

the 2700/2700x (esoecially the 2700x) come with an adequate cooler that will keep the processor under decent temps while having max performance in XMP2. (though ive heard it gets a bit noisy)

When I allow my 2700X to boost on its own, it pumps 1.5v through and temperatures are through the roof, lol. The Wraith Prism is sufficient if you set a custom fan curve and are okay with 80-90c.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 minute ago, NelizMastr said:

When I allow my 2700X to boost on its own, it pumps 1.5v through and temperatures are through the roof, lol. The Wraith Prism is sufficient if you set a custom fan curve and are okay with 80-90c.

Pretty much. It is still sufficient. And the voltage management still makes its lifespan long.

Also are you shure you dont have overdrive doing something. The stock cooler on XFR2 should manage itself under stock settings

20 minutes ago, ZeouLs said:

one google search later

image.png.55d13d847d37fbb77fbb0d18b46d35f0.png

He probably means a photo that looks like it was taken by a user, the above looks like some stock photo with the white screen and all. He probably wants an MB lying on a desk with a CPU in it.(but w/o cooler)

9 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Pretty much. It is still sufficient. And the voltage management still makes its lifespan long.

Also are you shure you dont have overdrive doing something. The stock cooler on XFR2 should manage itself under stock settings

XFR2 was a X470 exclusive iirc.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

2 minutes ago, timl132 said:

He probably means a photo that looks like it was taken by a user, the above looks like some stock photo with the white screen and all. He probably wants an MB lying on a desk with a CPU in it.(but w/o cooler)

Yeah well isn't that scamming

Just now, ZeouLs said:

Where is the f*ing difference. He wants to see the mounts and nothing else

There is definitely a F**king difference, I had many times where simply googling a photo with a white screen and all won't suffice. They might even want to see the packaging too.

1 minute ago, timl132 said:

There is definitely a F**king difference, I had many times where simply googling a photo with a white screen and all won't suffice. They might even want to see the packaging too.

I got your point and revised my answer. Still wouldnt make a difference. Scam = Scam

7 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

XFR2 was a X470 exclusive iirc.

Yep. That is purely on X470 and i believe only the X series of CPUs like the 2600x and 2700x actually took much advantage from it. 

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

Yep. That is purely on X470 and i believe only the X series of CPUs like the 2600x and 2700x actually took much advantage from it. 

Yeah, I only have a X370 board so it doesn't apply to mine. The turbo on my chip is still way too aggressive, though. I'm fine with a locked 4GHz on my current air cooler. Still waiting for the Corsair AM4 kit for my H115i.....

How is the 2700x with the games? Notice in FPS drops? Also should I buy a new cooler fan or just use the stock one? 

1 hour ago, GoldenLag said:

I know, but still my R1 will be far better with lower noise, so little point to not use it

1 hour ago, timl132 said:

Exactly what i meant :)

Just now, bendik1704 said:

I know, but still my R1 will be far better with lower noise, so little point to not use it

that is very true. if worst comes to worst you might be able to ziptie is securely to the board. there is also probably an AM4 bracket for the CPU

1 hour ago, ZeouLs said:

Yeah well isn't that scamming

Well kind of, but none will lose on it, but i will benefit.

But stupid me have a solution .. i just use the cooler that comes from the 2700 while i wait... hahaha im a genius

1 hour ago, ZeouLs said:

I got your point and revised my answer. Still wouldnt make a difference. Scam = Scam

It's not really, he has the cooler and will have the board and cpu soon but if he only sends the picture to them by then he will have to wait till the am4 bracket arrives, it's not like he wants multiple am4 mounts for his cooler.

Whats yours opinion on 2700 vs 2700x? I will not use the stockcooler permently, and i will oc. Will 2700x give better reasonable better results? the pricegap her in norway are 60$