Best portable gaming case is?

I want to be able to move my case around. ( divorced parents )

Thanks!

Bitfenix if i were you :D. They're small, portable, many things can fit in even if small, and looks sexy :). I have many bitfenixes. Try Bitfenix shinobi or prodigy.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Bitfenix prodigy ftw :) 

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

STILL LEARNING ENGLISH  :P  :P  :P

This one is pretty nice! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Fractal Design's Node 304

You can fit a lot of stuff into the Prodigy M, or awesome cooling in the normal ITX Prodigy. They're small and have nice carrying handles. If I visited a lot of LAN parties or just wanted a compact case, the Prodigy M would be my choice. A lot bigger alternative would be the Corsair C70, that one has nice handles too.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

You can fit a lot of stuff into the Prodigy M, or awesome cooling in the normal ITX Prodigy. They're small and have nice carrying handles. If I visited a lot of LAN parties or just wanted a compact case, the Prodigy M would be my choice. A lot bigger alternative would be the Corsair C70, that one has nice handles too.

Can I fit a H100i in the bottom of the case?

This,

The prodigy is just too frigging big.

Indeed, for the size of the Prodigy you can get the 350D!

Can I fit a H100i in the bottom of the case?

The bottom of the C70 should support a 240mm rad.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

The bottom of the C70 should support a 240mm rad.

Not the Prodigy M?

Not the Prodigy M?

Not sure about that but you can have one at the top there.

The prodigy (36L) is so big it s rediculous. my atx case is smaller than that thing (antec 4000e 34L) a node 605(atx) is even smaller at 25L (but need small cpu cooler)

if you want small go for

sg05/sg06 (11L) for mitx

or

sg09/sg10 (23L) for matx.

there s also a bag sold for them to make transporting even easier (sugo bag)

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

Thought I'd post this here. This is a recent prototype and an established design I made for my studies. I am still looking for feedback on it.

It fits full size ATX motherboards PSU's and 30 centimeter long 2 slot graphics cards. I hope to some day realize it into a product but I am not receiving any

reply from any company or Linus, and tek syndicate. What do you guys think?

support-34847-0-18894900-1388703136_thum

support-34847-0-52936000-1388703138_thum

I'd go with any case that would be considered a "LAN" case, also if you find one with handles make sure it has good handles or else you'll see hundreds of dollars falling on the floor.

Thought I'd post this here. This is a recent prototype and an established design I made for my studies. I am still looking for feedback on it.

It fits full size ATX motherboards PSU's and 30 centimeter long 2 slot graphics cards. I hope to some day realize it into a product but I am not receiving any

reply from any company or Linus, and tek syndicate. What do you guys think?

GIVE IT TO ME! :P:)

GIVE IT TO ME! :P:)

Hahaha, I spend almost 90 hours building it. It is my baby!

Hahaha, I spend almost 90 hours building it. It is my baby!

Put a window on it and more ventilation :)

Put a window on it and more ventilation :)

The airflow design is not optmized yet. I wanted to get the configuration and orientation design done but I haven't yet decide where to put additional fans as that decision has an impact on what kind of components would fit. I'd have to do more research into that to make an educated decision

The airflow design is not optmized yet. I wanted to get the configuration and orientation design done but I haven't yet decide where to put additional fans as that decision has an impact on what kind of components would fit. I'd have to do more research into that to make an educated decision

Ok, and one more thing. Do a nice paintjob too (Asus theme maybe?). Then if you choose to put on a window it will look great!

Ok, and one more thing. Do a nice paintjob too (Asus theme maybe?). Then if you choose to put on a window it will look great!

I'd love to! But I am really really busy with my studies now so I just can't. I am hoping to get in contact with some case manufacturers to give me feedback. If I can proove to my studies that my design has potential I can get granted more time to develop it but so far I haven't received replies from any :(

I'd love to! But I am really really busy with my studies now so I just can't. I am hoping to get in contact with some case manufacturers to give me feedback. If I can proove to my studies that my design has potential I can get granted more time to develop it but so far I haven't received replies from any :(

I hope I'll be able to buy your design here in Sweden when it is finished! :)