Far Cry 3

Daeice

I just got a $20 steam gift card and I saw that Far Cry 3 was on sale for $8.74.

Should I buy it or should I wait till tomorrow for the last day of the steam sale. I heard the last day was suppose to have the best sales.

Odds are the sales won't get any better than the community chosen ones. I really enjoyed Far Cry 3 though and would recommend getting it.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Far Cry 3!!! Go go go!!!

Odds are the sales won't get any better than the community chosen ones. I really enjoyed Far Cry 3 though and would recommend getting it.

I got it!!!!

Yes buy it! I did it too, going to download it and play all day :)

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Far Cry 3 is amazing. I played through the whole thing on my laptop (all low settings) and it still looked stunning.

When I built my new beast rig, turning it up to Ultra was mindblowing.

I love the story.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

It is an amazing game!

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

I have brought far cry3, dirt3, Hitman absolution, the dawnguard add on pack for skyrim and Deus Ex all from Steam with thier sales the past few weeks They have had some really good deals.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

I just got a $20 steam gift card and I saw that Far Cry 3 was on sale for $8.74.

Should I buy it or should I wait till tomorrow for the last day of the steam sale. I heard the last day was suppose to have the best sales.

Get it. I got it for $7.50 and it's totally worth it.

get it I got the deluxe edition earlier in the sale, it is really fun, I have played around 50 hours and am about hlaf way through the game.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.