900D gpu thumb screws from hell

Ahimoth

Hey guys, so like I've only had a reference GPU in there until today where I bought a DCUII and I'm having a really hard time getting the thumb screws in. I was hoping if anyone had any times I have an allen key with a phillips head. I'm going to try that. It'd be great if anyone who has had experience with this case could weigh in here.

EDIT: I have done a bit of reading on it and clearly I'm not the only one who has had this issue. SMH this is annoying ha. 

It seems that the 900D has quite a few engineering flaws. From things falling apart to them not fitting.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

It seems that the 900D has quite a few engineering flaws. From things falling apart to them not fitting.

Very annoying. trying to get this to fit. The reference cards fit easily enough though.

You often need a phillips head to work the "finger"-screws, this is not a problem exclusive to the 900D but something you will find on pretty much every other case on the market.

I just finished building in it and yeah....I wish the reviewers for this case did some more work with it. You just have to push them in the hole while twisting, they'll take eventually, you can try using the included Phillips head hex wrench they threw in the box.

Really disappointed in this case, I'm going to write a letter to Corsair, for the price I paid the build quality and QC on it was terrible (forgot to mention that I had to get a second one sent to me because the first one had a faulty front fan cover, and the side window release mechanism was not working correctly.