HYPERCELL. MACHINE OF THE FUTURE

Please visit and comment ^^ https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/TCKBD3

This is my first PC build coming from purely console gaming and most recently the PS4. In all, this build was successful and I learnt a lot through the process as before I had no practical experience. It follows a black and white hardware theme with multi-colour RGB done right. Images bellow.

Motherboard 

The BIOS it comes with is the most recent, wow, and it's specs and hardware beats most, if not all of the X470 motherboards I have seen. The overclocking potential is as good as the Carbon card looks. Sensational.

PSU 

With such high wattage, a Gold 80+ rating, braided cables and an Eco mode, this PSU performs excellently yet sounds like... well nothing seeing it is yet to spin its fan. Installation was easy as it should be but man is it heavy.

CPU 

The AMD Ryzen 5 2600 is a great multi core CPU that handles tasks with a breeze. I have successfully overclocked the CPU to 4.025 Ghz from 3.4Ghz and it is running stable.

CPU Cooler 

Antec's Mercury 360 is a mixed bag. Installation to the CPU isn't what I would call the best and the manual is lacking but in the end I got it massively on sale, everything fits fine and it looks wonderfully, especially with the neon blue fans. However please note the temperature monitoring LED won't leave blue even in stress tests so if yours leaves blue then your CPU is on fire. Put it out.

Memory 

This memory kit looks stunning, matching the black and white build. With a simple RGB software, customisation is easy, though if the software is not running in the background the lights on each RAM stick wont sync. I have overclocked the memory to 3200 Mhz.

Video Card 

Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB Video Card Gigabyte's 1070 Ti OC edition is superb. I have boosted it in the BIOS and yet the fans barely spin (or don't at all) though there are 3 in case they are needed. The styling is clean and of high quality though the Fan Stop LED is obscured by the power connector unfortunately.

Case 

Lian-Li - PC-O11DW ATX Full Tower Case I might as well call it God's gift for top gamers as this is the most beautiful, faultless, unique and high quality piece of craftsmanship I have laid eyes on, PERIOD. Taking it apart is a piece of cake, superb cable management, all glass and metal construction and filters everywhere. I'm in love.

Storage 

With a 1tb SSD and a super fast HDD I have plenty of storage. The SSD holds my OS and games and the HDD houses all other content. A pair made in heaven.

Operating System 

Windows is Windows. It worked fine and I got it off eBay for cheap.

Monitor 

1440p, 75hz, all metal and sleek build DAMN is it good to look at. At 32 inches it really brings games and design work to life utilising top end colours saturation. No dead pixels, just perfection. Its incredibly heavy but to me that just means it's well built.

SPEAKERS 

Ignore the price tag as these sound better than my friends £359 sound bar at a fraction of the price. Hefty, quite literally ground shaking bass that even the neighbours could feel and hear. They told me turn it down... >< But hey! Blue LED that responds to the beat! (Wish you could turn it off too)

CASE FANS 

The only part of the PC I can hear haha. They are not what you would call quite but this is an overclocking case and isn't supposed to be silent anyway. With an RGB controller to customise everything it shines like a dazzling star, pushing at maximum speed all the time... yh lol.

GAMING MOUSE 

All metal with many short keys and adjustable weight, filled with RGB and easy change DPI with braided wiring, this mouse is special cough in the good way.

GAMING MAT 

Fate anime series design, let my anime nerdyness leak through.

IMG_20180823_152912.jpg

IMG_20180820_194717.jpg

IMG_20180823_153202.jpg

IMG_20180822_185148.jpg

IMG_20180823_152313.jpg

IMG_20180823_151151.jpg

IMG_20180823_151336.jpg

Nice build I would of waited for the 2000 series 

Pc Specs

CPU: I7 6700k 4.5Ghz  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4  Cpu Cooler: Corsair H100i v2  Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB/Hitachi Deskstar 3TB  Graphics Card: GTX 1080 Founders Edition Case: Corsair 750D Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w Keyboard: Corsair k70 Mouse: rival 300 

1 minute ago, will2135 said:

Nice build I would of waited for the 2000 series 

Thanks! I got my 1070 Ti GPU for £365 from eBay which is well under the going price, never mind the new 2070 costing much more money for frames that my 1440p 75hz can output - plus the negative reception.