Looking for mechanical rgb keyboard and mouse

MrEleven1181

Get the mk.2 version of strafe instead of the old one.

Or if u like a better build, get the k70 mk.2.

For mice, i'd recommend Logitech G502 or Corsair Glaive RGB or Steelseries Rival 600.

So You Wanna Be A Playa, But Your Rig's Ain't Fly,
You Gotta Hit Us Up, To Get A Pimped Out Rig,

You've Got To Pimp My Riggggggg...  (DAMN RIGHT)

Have you ever used/tried mechanical switches before?

Very light linear switches differ quite a lot from membrane/rubber dome switch in their feel/operation.

Also most mechanical swtiches are lot noisier.

4 minutes ago, EsaT said:

Have you ever used/tried mechanical switches before?

Very light linear switches differ quite a lot from membrane/rubber dome switch in their feel/operation.

Also most mechanical swtiches are lot noisier.

I use a mechanical keyboard myself this build is for my daughter so shes more interested in how it looks over performance 

3 hours ago, MrEleven1181 said:

I use a mechanical keyboard myself this build is for my daughter so shes more interested in how it looks over performance 

Please, for the sake of yourself, her and everyone else, teach her not to be like this.

1 hour ago, Qyndryx said:

Please, for the sake of yourself, her and everyone else, teach her not to be like this.

? shes 11 years old and wants a rainbow pc probably a little my fault i told her to look online at different colour combinations 

3 hours ago, MrEleven1181 said:

? shes 11 years old and wants a rainbow pc probably a little my fault i told her to look online at different colour combinations 

That's not gone well, lmao.

Corsair is renowned for their RGB stuff.  Like the others have mentioned, they have just introduced an updated model to the keyboard that you've chosen.  I'm not sure if it offers anything other than some aesthetic differences.  The mouse should be fine.  Have you let her tried the different key switches to see which one she likes?  No point in spending that much if there is a different switch she would prefer.

12 hours ago, Qyndryx said:

That's not gone well, lmao.

Corsair is renowned for their RGB stuff.  Like the others have mentioned, they have just introduced an updated model to the keyboard that you've chosen.  I'm not sure if it offers anything other than some aesthetic differences.  The mouse should be fine.  Have you let her tried the different key switches to see which one she likes?  No point in spending that much if there is a different switch she would prefer.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tesoro-Durandal-eSport-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B00BR6SPFS thats the keyboard ive used for the past 3-4 years she likes mine but doesn’t come in rgb. I just ordered her the Corsair strafe last night its her first pc and shes not a serious gamer or anything so as long as it looks pretty to her she will be happy. Just need to try and build the pc when it comes ? that should be a challenge