Steam not working?

Nasirdude3211

Steam keeps saying cant connect to the internet... Not sure why. Anyone else?

works fine for me

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Are you connected to the internet?  ^_^ Maybe steams game activation service is undergo some scheduled maintenance. Try it later. 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Are you connected to the internet?  ^_^ Maybe steams game activation service is undergo some scheduled maintenance. Try it later. 

works fine for me

K thanks. Ill try later!

I was having the same problem a few minutes ago, but all is in working order at the moment.

I think they've been having problems with the added activity caused by the sale.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

K thanks. Ill try later!

It's down for me too 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

It's down for me too 

and me

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda