Samsung NX Camera + adapters.....

pit5000

I have the Samsung NX2000, it's a great camera. I got the 20-50mm and the 50-200mm lenses. Unfortunately Samsung doesn't make many lenses and Canon does. I'm potentially looking to get some Canon glass down the road but I'll need an adapter for that.

From my research Canon has the EF,EF-M and EF-S mounts..., I'm totally confused as to which adapter I should get and what manufacturers actually makes such things. Is there even a difference between EF and EF-S? Which Canon lenses will actually fit on each of these adapters?

Are EF and EF-S cross compatible? Will auto-focus work?

btw, I got the White NX2000 and if somebody could recommend a white colored adapter that would be awesome too.

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

I have the Samsung NX2000, it's a great camera. I got the 20-50mm and the 50-200mm lenses. Unfortunately Samsung doesn't make many lenses and Canon does. I'm potentially looking to get some Canon glass down the road but I'll need an adapter for that.

From my research Canon has the EF,EF-M and EF-S mounts..., I'm totally confused as to which adapter I should get and what manufacturers actually makes such things. Is there even a difference between EF and EF-S? Which Canon lenses will actually fit on each of these adapters?

Are EF and EF-S cross compatible? Will auto-focus work?

btw, I got the White NX2000 and if somebody could recommend a white colored adapter that would be awesome too.

I have an NX 1000 but with Samsung lenses. Adapters are available for various mounts. Samsung make their own lens mount for a K mount from Pentax. Loads of companies make lens adapters. But the main thing with all of them is auto focus will not work at all. You'll have to use manual focus. I think this is because the electronics are very different.

As for the differences between the Canon lenses I can't comment on that as I have no experience with them.

Here's are example of a lens mount adapter: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kiwifotos-Lens-Mount-Adapter-Samsung/dp/B003WP4FOC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1388867689&sr=8-2&keywords=samsung+lens+adapter

EF mount lenses is Canon's standard mount and fits all Canon DSLRs. EF-S mount lenses only fit camera bodies with crop sensors. EF-M is theur new mount for theur mirrorless cameras and do not natively fit DSLRs.

Does the canon lensen have aparture control on the lens?