Fallout 4 or Doom

akialwayz

both of them are on sale for the amount and i can only buy one.which one is the most bang for your buck?

p.s-dlc not included

Depends on what you like to play.

Fallout 4 is mostly about the story, the open world and the interesting setting, while DOOM is just... well, DOOM. You shoot stuff to death.

Fallout 4 delivers probably more content , but both are good games!

1 minute ago, Senzelian said:

Depends on what you like to play.

Fallout 4 is mostly about the story, the open world and the interesting setting, while DOOM is just... well, DOOM. You shoot stuff to death.

Both are good games tho!

I haven't seen entire game play videos of both games only bits and pieces(I don't like spoilers).I like story rich games but I've also heard about lot of bugs still being present in Fallout 4.Doom on the other hand is polished(less bugs) but I don't know whether it has a story or not

3 minutes ago, akialwayz said:

I haven't seen entire game play videos of both games only bits and pieces(I don't like spoilers).I like story rich games but I've also heard about lot of bugs still being present in Fallout 4.Doom on the other hand is polished(less bugs) but I don't know whether it has a story or not

Doom does have a story, but with barely any content.
It's really just one of those "There is a bad guy. Kill the bad guy"-stories.

I played Fallout 4 last year I think and it was fine. I didn't find too many bugs and those that I found weren't gamebraking.

If you like good stories, then go for Fallout.

Fallout 4 has more stuff to do, even without any DLC. So value wise, that's the one to get.

PC Specs -聽AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D聽-聽MSI B550M Mortar聽- 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT聽-聽660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB -聽Fractal Define Mini C -聽CM V750v2聽- Windows 11 Pro

that is a difficult question

fallout 4 has stuff to do aside from murdering but Doom....doom is so much fun

I've had more out of doom than fallout

but so many drawers and cabinets to open in fallout so much stuff to collect and turn into other stuff

if somehow someone could merge the 2 games and have the combat of doom with opening drawers of fallout I would be happy

2 hours ago, akialwayz said:

both of them are on sale for the amount and i can only buy one.which one is the most bang for your buck?

p.s-dlc not included

It depends really.

DooM is what I call a classic style FPS,It has open ended levels with secrets to collect,the combat mechanics are really solid the only thing that somewhat annoyed me were the takedowns or "Glory Kills",but other than very great gun play.

I can't comment of Fallout 4 since I聽didn't play it,but I聽played a few hours of New Vegas and it was more fun than i thought,the game got聽boring at times,but granted I聽took the safer routes.

so you decide, what do you like more, Open world games with聽RPG elements聽or Fast Paced FPS's.

Doom.聽

They both have designs focused on corridor shooting & streamlined gameplay but doom鈥檚 is better.聽

Fallout 4 is hardly an RPG unless you compare it to jrpg grindfests

Doom is your classic arcade style shooter looks gorgeous and will run on just about anything within the last 4 years.聽 Main campaign, average at best online multiplayer but cool little forge option, short but highly replayable especially on other difficulties.

Fallout 4 like all bethesda games can be buggy a bit demanding but is fun nonetheless, open world action RPG, if you're into modding then get this with Nexus mod manager.聽

I have and enjoy both.

Sorry for the late reply(network issues).Finally went with Fallout since I'm a huge RPG /story rich game lover(especially Witcher 3 and little bit of skyrim).Thank you all for your advices.People like you guys are the reason why my go to forum is LTT for all tech and gaming stuff.

Fallout 4 is not buggy. In fact it's actually less buggy than most games because if you get stuck somewhere you can just use a little 'tcl' to get out of it.聽Unless you have a million mods for it. Then the game can get a little buggy. Also don't get Doom unless you like repetitive grind-fests.